3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zlodey 98 04.09.19 04:04 pm

If you had Half-life 3 or S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 — what would you choose?

I would choose half life 3
106 Comments
Sort by:
t
thrasher8913 04.09.19

STALKER 2

t
thrasher8913 04.09.19

Anderby
ahahaha))) And this is both ....no such sho I ............

V
VaLK 04.09.19

Half-Life 3 (I Think it will be more interesting)

v
virusvip_87 04.09.19

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2

D
Dimon4ik_5310 04.09.19

Think of Stalker

K
K.e.k.s 04.09.19

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2

U
Uninel 04.09.19

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 - definitely!
By the way, the money the developers have amassed restart Cossacks, can you do Stalker.

Z
Z126 04.09.19

Half-Life 3! Stalker, the bottom and not the game . Stalker half an hour and I was not able to master because of the poverty of all, from the terrible engine ,ending with a crazy story. Especially when there is such a great series of games like Fallout! I believe that to play Stalker should be ashamed and undignified.

h
hyper1 04.09.19

Z126
why are you copying comments? do not have your opinion?

M
Madevi 04.09.19

Surprised with the answers choose Stalker 2. Have HL2 at least the story is normal, which is the third part to finish would be nice. But if for the sake of gameplay on both games have a ton of mods.

Y
Yczh-Kazym 04.09.19

Some games should not return. All of this is many times observed on the example of the Thief, Duke Nukem, Doom, Serious Sam etc - because the technology and ideas are not standing still, and suddenly the risen games of the late 90's - early 00h seem inappropriate primitive dinosaurs, unable to show something new and not leave after itself anything, except a sense of unoriginality and frustration.

L
L0neWanderer 04.09.19

I choose...TES VI

S
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.48RuS 04.09.19

I choose Half-Life 3!)

Z
Z126 04.09.19

Half-Life 3
Half-Life is always a revolutionary engine, new graphics, new sound, a breakthrough in games. Just technology is not so stepped, that here so to take and to roll out a new Half. Half-Life play almost around the world in contrast to the void Stalker. Half-Life Awesome physics, great story, I especially liked how the gameplay changes frequently! Then balls to throw, then gravity guns to wield, then something else. The characters are very vivid, the facial animation is generally excellent . The atmosphere of the game is simply mesmerizing amazing :) is steeper than any movie or book - the game is not played like a sort of interactive book reading ^^ action. Keep up the terrific work )) I do Not know anyone - but I think this is a new word in the genre of action games - a lot of the original design decisions - such as the race bugs , control of ants (nicely done their battles) or puzzles with physics objects :)
Stalker - stupid postrelushka . In Stalker , the plot is just awful.Half-Life has a unique weapon (gravity gun , pheropod) and in this insignificant game. + who needs a tiny Stalker if there's a great series Fallout! In falout: very interesting to play, and if you still remember this gulskogo humor :) , the fallout is very interesting quests, better graphics than Stalker, physics is also a very real (to recall the flight of the grenade) .Quests are boring, the background music is just a buzz which is still more I want to sleep.
hyper1
Need my opinion? Here it is.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 04.09.19

Would choose Stalker 2 as passed all parts, and with the Paste I don't know, played only once in part 2.

K
KazymirZyba 04.09.19

S. T. A. L. K. E. R. - definitely a Grand game, and one of my favorites. The atmosphere, graphics and mechanics of the game, gives me a special pleasure. But I would choose Half-Life 3.

P
Protocol10 04.09.19

KazymirZyba
Yeah nothing big in Stalker there, the usual postrelushka in the scenery of Chernobyl.

V
Valeriy Kost 04.09.19

I would choose the author)

r
rPeBoJL 04.09.19

nothing has changed since the first post. only a Stalker, only hardcore

O
Osa777 04.09.19

I would choose both Half-life 3 S. T. A. L. K. E. R. 2 .I am waiting for you