3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wild Rider 01.10.19 11:48 am

Who is your partner? v2 (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The previous part
85 Comments
Sort by:
G
Games is LIFE 01.10.19

Serana Forrreeever

D
Dyadya Malavi 01.10.19

Was garrus vakarian,is and will be

P
Protestant46 01.10.19

I like to be with Serenoa even when she uses powerful spells of destruction at high levels.

u
uram 01.10.19

legions designed (not vanilla)creatures.....

O
Old_seemann 01.10.19

In the beginning of the game took Archer as a support. Neither flees nor hides, suitable in striking distance and rakes. The first giant clocked him with 3-4 punches. Sets of chromosomes from the NPCs in this game are probably not standard.No, I never ran after that. One passed

M
MelShlemming 01.10.19

Previously ran with the formidable woman from Whiterun, and now has set a fashion and run with the characters from the Witcher.

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 01.10.19

Cicero and Serana, they have me in queue

V
Vitaliy Lobastov 01.10.19

Serana :33

B
Bog - Imperator 01.10.19

this type of bee stings and always forget how to call

d
demon1542 01.10.19

Janessa and Lydia.

r
rei321 01.10.19

Recorder the nicest.

r
razer.01 01.10.19

Atronachs, and even love with the dead to walk, they are not as weak as the NPC in front of them, whatever you want to do, and remove them if you prevent

C
Cvarog 01.10.19

Nine thousand hours of simulated in this game, I spent with Lydia. Maybe a hundred or a bit less with Eila (wife part time) and quite a bit with the story companions. Lydia has become like our own. If it obilale (I play on hard mount), I'm not lazy, and if this is not done in enclosed locations, carry the corpse to the pond, a box on a stone, took from her invent. her sword and laying it on her. Then, according to the rites of the Rus - burn it. Vooot. By the way, not PI..kidding about 9k hours.

C
Cvarog 01.10.19

Old_seemann
This elf is always that and running. Do the NPC archers are not okay with the AI. Take Lydia, the fire-woman

O
Old_seemann 01.10.19

Svarog
Messed up somehow behind my wife to hide
Spoilera her wife took) yyy

C
Cvarog 01.10.19

Old_seemann
Mm, hide?) Hiding may not be human, but who said I nickaus behind her back?)

O
Old_seemann 01.10.19

Svarog
Just as long as I scout out the area, she finds himself in trouble. Climbs constantly cross the boss. But if it happens somewhere in the caves of the\ruins, then start knead it, then only I can connect

C
Cvarog 01.10.19

Old_seemann
Play assemblies with a high level AI. There are no problems with bots. Unless opponents with a single blow quenched, if not zablocie or not otsosesh. If you want to tell about a few interesting builds

f
fighter box 01.10.19

Who is your partner?
Was Lydia before I met her. (The Maid Belinda).
Spoiler

B
Bombardirovschik 01.10.19

Svarog
Svarog wrote:
Nine thousand hours of simulated in this game
you're just a maniac