3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wild Rider 01.10.19 11:48 am

Who is your partner? v2 (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The previous part
85 Comments
Sort by:
13 18.03.22

At first there was generally a left person (I forgot the name), he was a magician, then a warrior from Whiterun, but I accidentally killed her (hands out of my ass) now I'm running with Serana.

B
Bad_Santas 21.08.22

My partner is only a sword!

m
mark25 04.09.22

I run solo. I really don't understand why this game needs a companion. If you are in an open area and are trying to analyze the presence and number of enemies, then the companion climbs ahead of the dad and betrays you right away. The crowd is already crushing on you. And if you climbed into a dungeon or ruins, then the companion either blocks your battle / view, or props you up from behind at the most inopportune moments. Even if you move in the ruins with a "rapid jerk", then it turns out that in a second you flew from ledge to ledge, and the companion begins to run around the floor of the location on foot. As a result, he begins to fight there and you have to either run to his aid, or hope that he will still survive there. And some write that they generally run with a mod with several partners at once. I do not understand how and why? It's just inconvenient for gameplay. The only excuse is purely for fun. But it's so debatable.

c
cat dog 20.01.23

Wife Lydia.

Y
Yzgoy 20.01.23

such a joke, I took the mission to take Serana home, brought me to the island and boom, there was a glitch in the game, no matter what I do, she does not go home and it is not possible to get rid of her. but she is not a companion in the game, and now I always have 2 companions with me, Illia and Serana.