3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DereshGane 29.03.20 08:51 pm

Hangs game (NieR: Automata)

Guys, this topic is playing an indefinite period, sometimes reached the last boss in the prologue, is sometimes not reached and the first, the game freezes an image, although, judging by the sounds, the gameplay in the background is. Played with FARом, and without, the garbage one. 6200u intel Core i5, 8Gb RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 940M 2Gb
41 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stanislavich 29.03.20

DereshGane
Test the video card.
Especially in game mode.
In fact, this video card will not pull Near Automata. Better not rape my laptop, the game freezes due to overheating of the video card and its off in the emergency mode.

D
DereshGane 29.03.20

Stanislavich
I laptop the fan set to 60 degrees it was still the Vistula. And at first the picture freezes, the load on the graphics card falls off later

X
XoJloD 29.03.20

DereshGane
you correctly advised above, but only at the expense of the overheating because I'm on a GeForce 645m took the game fully but with the lag and nothing was hanging tightly

X
XoJloD 29.03.20

DereshGane
and changed the thermal paste a long time?

D
DereshGane 29.03.20

XoJloD
In terms of test right? Or on account of overheating? The new laptop about half a year as bought, so compromised, the Witcher at medium-low is acceptable

X
XoJloD 29.03.20

DereshGane
using msi afterburner promonitor what happens to the temperature during the game there likely will be seen to be a failing

D
DereshGane 29.03.20

XoJloD
Now I will look

X
XoJloD 29.03.20

DereshGane
if the problem is in the temperature will not mean rolling back the driver vidyuhi may help (or may not help XD)

D
DereshGane 29.03.20

XoJloD
I'm using the overlay FAR looked, the temperature was 60-65 degrees and still passed out. And if you roll back the driver, to what version?

X
XoJloD 29.03.20

DereshGane
well, personally, I can think of to put 388.71 because he is sitting on it

X
XoJloD 29.03.20

DereshGane
and what about CPU temperature?

D
DereshGane 29.03.20

XoJloD
About the CPU, don't know, but he had a download of around 50% constantly, sometimes below

X
XoJloD 29.03.20

DereshGane
well, as far as I remember in far fashion you have to press the key combination ctrl+shift+c to display the statistics of CPU

D
DereshGane 29.03.20

XoJloD
Now put the driver and try to protest with MSI, then write what and how

X
XoJloD 29.03.20

DereshGane
OK I'll be here another 30 min.

D
DereshGane 29.03.20

XoJloD
In the beginning, rose to 61, then to verify did not work, a picture hung in the beginning

X
XoJloD 29.03.20

DereshGane
run stress tests and the CPU and vidyuhi and look temperature tests 20 min do at least
you will not believe!

D
DereshGane 29.03.20

XoJloD
License pirate've tried everything, same thing. What the program you can get rid of them?

X
XoJloD 29.03.20

DereshGane
well, percents can be tested in aida64 and furmark vidyuhi

D
DereshGane 29.03.20

XoJloD
None will run in furmark and OCCT percent in, then the screens in all this skins