3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DereshGane 29.03.20 08:51 pm

Hangs game (NieR: Automata)

Guys, this topic is playing an indefinite period, sometimes reached the last boss in the prologue, is sometimes not reached and the first, the game freezes an image, although, judging by the sounds, the gameplay in the background is. Played with FARом, and without, the garbage one. 6200u intel Core i5, 8Gb RAM, Nvidia GeForce GTX 940M 2Gb
41 Comments
Sort by:
X
XoJloD 29.03.20

DereshGane
well to answer I can only tomorrow because I have already 4 am and time to sleep XD

D
DereshGane 29.03.20

XoJloD
Well, the screens still not going anywhere)

e
exlubu 29.03.20

DereshGane
With the video card you have all the rules, the problem may be in the following
1-the memory card is damaged on the motherboard
2-disable the espionage service from Microsoft and hboh
3-clean the video card with a memory card from dust
4-turn off auto update and antivirus
5-turn off antivirus or put the settings on low definition and virus scanning
6 - in this game put all options on low-posterbed and smoothing off -still no video card which bore these options
7 sound driver can cause crashing and hanging when trying to auto update turn off in task Manager it update
8-check the paging file disk space -it may be damaged-it will have to reinstall Windows with formatting all drives
9-direct x or service Microsoft office corrupted or infected by virus
10-if you have 10 wines-removed and put below-the cause of improperly installed auto updates-only way out replacement Windows 7-8 all-disable and uninstall updates will not help
11-if you are using the trainer then disable it
12-which version of the game
13-the problem is in the tablet can be
14-if that does not help-look at the power scheme in the options under your video card in Google
15-check the power supply and the current in rezetka
16-check your BIOS for power use Google
17-check the BIOS on the motherboard-if not properly current consumption -BIOS motherboard is not starting correctly to give commands(only for experts in the technique)
18-if not helped -try to test the game on another computer this build of the game
And I forgot to write -the hard drive the whole laptop is warm -check and

D
DereshGane 29.03.20

exlubu
The game is not sparacina, but honestly(for once) purchased in trims, I have the whole laptop dug everywhere where you climbed, nichrome does not help, even Windu several times demolished, remained here only the version of the driver to check and get rid of all stress tests

D
DereshGane 29.03.20

D
DereshGane 29.03.20

Vidyaha razorutsya managed to 73 Glazunov

D
DereshGane 29.03.20

XoJloD
In this driver the game in General at the beginning hangs

e
exlubu 29.03.20

Check hard disk for errors and heating-this is because it is your video card hot-also format hard drive where is the game and install it again and check the relevance of the problem
And last-you said that you have a steam version -so delete it and install the Repack and not a license-as there are protection plus Internet monitoring spy-here is the problem

D
DereshGane 29.03.20

exlubu
And pirates all tried the same stuff

D
DereshGane 29.03.20

Did some healing Reiki with drivers-now at start white screen

e
exlubu 29.03.20

Here's how -in this case, you need to install an older driver for your video card-which went with her into the bargain-to do this, reinstall Windows and put without updating the old drivers that come with your equipment-then install the software from Microsoft for games naramata(and many more with software)next, format the partition where was installed the game and then only install it and test in the gameplay-also I want to see the installation of direct x should be only when installing the game-in no case do not establish other direct x to install the game

X
XoJloD 29.03.20

DereshGane
try to install older driver but use when installing checkbox clean install

D
DereshGane 29.03.20

Rearranged the driver on 388.71 before the final boss in the prologue, missing textures, and then, in the cutscene right before it, the game crashed

R
Rageskin 29.03.20

the Council people don't play on the laptop they don't play games on PC

X
XoJloD 29.03.20

DereshGane
you can fly the driver vidyuhi during the game and that can be a problem but this rarely happens, maybe you're one of the lucky ones

D
DereshGane 29.03.20

XoJloD
Hmm... Happiness, of course, privalia...

X
XoJloD 29.03.20

DereshGane
alternatively, you can try saving the moment after you hang but I think this is not much help because the game still can hang at any time

D
DereshGane 29.03.20

XoJloD
Already tried to put a save after the prologue, you just have do start all over again. To set the configuration profile to do all things

J
JilDere 29.03.20

Huh... When you have a Norma fps was 11-18.(May and max)
And managed to beat the game three times. With that, three times out on the normal ending.
And starting from the beginning.

e
exlubu 29.03.20

Soap dunno -who put the spices minus