3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
123213123123213 29.03.20 08:51 pm

Secrets, Easter eggs (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

The topic is about Easter eggs,references and secrets,share their finds
PS Found a reference to the last part ,when we find the MI6 agent,Grim says that he was fired 5 years ago because he was a Double agent.5 years ago released part of Splinter Cell:Double agent.
25 Comments
Sort by:
b
buravhik1980 29.03.20

Ha, and I didn't even think about it. Apparently, the same fate would wait for Sam at the event. loss of trust of the Agency.

M
Mehabr 29.03.20

Probably not really a secret, and all found, but still write: in missions billionaire's Yacht, to get to the room where you hack the laptop, it is necessary in a small office to the left of the bedroom, move the book

B
Bkm.[f 29.03.20

The reference is to the Altair(and other assinem): in the last mission, hostage cut off the ring finger on his left hand

n
necrosis1990 29.03.20

Bkm.[f
lacto? Just cut off the ring finger, no reference in this.

K
Kapellimestari 29.03.20

necrosis1990
Like Farkray-3

M
Maksim Surkov 29.03.20

Before missions, in which we interview a former agent of MI-6,
Kobin says: I, of course, no one asked, but if there's a lot of bad guys, then why don't you just bomb it from orbit?
What Briggs says: You're right, nobody asked you. We need information, not to consider bodies
This is probably a reference to cut rocket fire, shown at E3, which was to be held in this mission before questioning agent of MI-6.

In one of the dialogues between Sam and Grim, I do not remember, ask someone. Charlie says something, to which Grim replies, don't You have to go calibrate will not say Exactly when it was, but it seems (I'm just not particularly game to ME) a reference to Mass Effect.

C
Camper88 29.03.20

Maksim Surkov
Yes you are right it belongs to her namely character named Garrus

G
Grey2009 29.03.20

After the mission at the water treatment plant-free Charlie to set the sonar to the points (if not bought)

K
Kapellimestari 29.03.20

We can assume that there is a trick that caught the fancy of science fiction: to add one.
From Clancy is Fourth tier, and somebody is the Fourth Reich. That is, as if it is not, but as much as he is. Can be interpreted as autonomy, discretion and freedom of action is almost independent of the structure, which breathes and ideas once sunk into Oblivion ancestor.

S
Sergey Karavay 29.03.20

In the mission the Shelter, going home, in one of the rooms is squatting to sit terrorist. In the same room on the bed lay some picture, but if to look at it using sonar, you will see a big smiley face.

123213123123213 29.03.20

If missions billionaire's yacht down to the left ledge and crawl in it until the very end Sam will tell you:You see what I mean?,if you turn the camera back then will see a full moon,and its reflection in the water,and then Sam adds:do Not be distracted from our mission.

K
Kapellimestari 29.03.20

When Fisher gets into trouble, the Makeup suits the complete extinction of the light, allowing the protagonist to escape.
In the first part of the game, in the last mission, when Sam was ambushed and it was the most unusual and interesting scene - Grim rescued him the same reception.
Perhaps the developers wanted to impress players in the new part, especially, is so difficult to do today, and to say Hello to those who in time mastered the first part of splinter Sella and thank you for your trust and commitment to the series.

s
stanovlyanskiy malyy 29.03.20

It is not so much a secret, as I sloupok=) but still: in the first mission, when we kidnap Kobin, fans of stealth waiting for the bun (played a bit pirates, is now on litsuhe, trying to do everything in mind). So, when Kobin are in captivity as a hostage, not in a hurry to make noise - there will be two opponents, then two more. If you cut down them quietly, then you have to reach tockport, and the mission is complete, if you're doing all the loud - will have hiding in the shelter, to wait for the coming of the BRICs, and to protect Kobin from fresh waves of enemies.

R
Roman Goncharov 29.03.20

And that writes that will open the new content when the secrets at the paladin find?

S
Stinger_Max 29.03.20

Roman Goncharov
Well, there is the arts scattered around the Aladdin. With each discovery new pictures are added.

K
K.O.K.S. 29.03.20

WardenMan
em. a niche in double agent Sam himself was a double ? on both sides worked.

a
artemsberg 29.03.20

and I have after passing all the companies along with Briggs in the infirmary is the Archer of the cooperative convexa as it would in a sense lead and then have the solo over and it's all lies

b
basket_man 29.03.20

WardenMan
in your first post the mention about the double agent and game. 4 part Sam was the same and he got fired

L
Leshich 29.03.20

IT WOULD BE BETTER INSTEAD OF THESE ART-IMAGES MADE RAZBLOKIROVKA INTERACTIVE MISSIONS TO COMPLETE IN SINGLE PLAYER MODE.

G
Geksogen 29.03.20

Leshich
What other interactive mission?