3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
123213123123213 29.03.20 08:51 pm

Secrets, Easter eggs (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

The topic is about Easter eggs,references and secrets,share their finds
PS Found a reference to the last part ,when we find the MI6 agent,Grim says that he was fired 5 years ago because he was a Double agent.5 years ago released part of Splinter Cell:Double agent.
25 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmi_Try 29.03.20

RDX
Job co-op.

M
Mandalorian 29.03.20

....they boarded the plane????a little mass effect)))))
and the seizure of the aircraft in the middle of the game is also a little mass effect 2 reminded....

D
Doniluckyjim 29.03.20

Surprisingly, I found the place where the last part of assassins creed 6 the syndicate is also the place precisely exactly Mission... disable the fourth bomb, plays a friend of Sam's from first person, and the game assassins pomoemu was 14-16 %, check, I want to say that the difference between games 3 years, Ubisoft

l
lynch471 29.03.20

The game is full of references to the previous installments, that's just what I remember.
In the first mission when you have to evacuate Kobin, him tied to a chair, tortured with electricity - a direct reference to Morgenholt of Chaos Theory
When Sam catches the Kindergarten and tortures him without ammunition - a reference to the last mission of Chaos Theory, if you shoot the guard, he will not kill Sam, and he gets into the interrogation room.
When Sam are in jail, in prison garb, well, almost identical as in the trailer a Dual Agent.
And then kind of say when the lights go out, Sam was saved - a direct reference to the first part where he pulled the same trick.
Train mission, where Sam and Briggs to disarm the bomb - a reference to Pandora Tomorrow

P
Pumping Iron 29.03.20

lynch471
About defusing a bomb, when Sam quickly defuses the bomb Briggs tells him what just like that? and Sam says not a my first rodeo, Briggs type not my first Rodeo