3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Troll Game 29.03.20 08:53 pm

Call the best part of Need For Speed (Need for Speed: The Run)

Let's all together think what is the best part
Most Wanted is good but more for street racing
Shift more suited to the championship
But what's better, I think I'm not the one tormented by this question
47 Comments
Sort by:
O
Odin iz nih 29.03.20

The best part for everyone.
Can be closed.

x
xAndrewx 29.03.20

Let's do this: this topic can unsubscribe only those who played all the parts, and do it consciously, not Played NFS 1 for five minutes, neighing, knocked down or played 2 years at dad's at work.

D
DiLouk 29.03.20

Most likely everyone will call the first part, which played. For me it's Underground, and although I like many of the subsequent parts, the Underground in my eyes they are not caught up.

Most Wanted is cool, but not without sin. Some things are insanely infuriated.
Carbon not only liked the visuals and some moments. And so - went 4 times! Good game.
I don't like only Undercover, Hot Pursuit 2010 and Shift 2.

x
xAndrewx 29.03.20

I've been thinking, and perhaps the best part is the new Hot Pursuit. Old games will not touch.

O
Odin iz nih 29.03.20

OK, chord) except that I have not played in a first part, however, know about them.
1. Porshee Unleshed/3: Hot Pursuit. Can't pick one - both are madly in love.
2. Underground/Undeground 2 ( the Second not being truly cheats, just the DLS-shkoy for the first ).
3. Most Wanted'05.
4. The Run, Hot Pursuit'10.
Shift's, V-rally, and Pro Street don't consider NFS.

i
igorokjjj 29.03.20

Shift 2 Unleashed:
-Excellent graphics
More than 140 cars
-Drawing car chic
-Awesome view from the cabin, especially with a helmet
-Retractable spoiler
-Real tracks, more than 50
-Realistic control (on steering wheel)
Great simulator, but not for everybody!!!

M
McLaren_A 29.03.20

Best - NFS: High Stakes (part 4)

J
Joshua H 29.03.20

McLaren_A
I agree, and that the version on the PS1. And Hot Pursuit 2 on the PS2.

-
-KIX- 29.03.20

undeground 2 and Mostwanted,Pro street still good

U
Ukrop [Bull1] 29.03.20

IMHO
NFS Underground and Mostwanted is the best in the genre of street racing
NFS Shift - the best in legal competitions
NFS 3 Hot Pursuit best NFS

s
soprano_38rus_ 29.03.20

Most wanted

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 29.03.20

Most Wanted and Underground 2. Among them find it difficult to choose the best.

x
xAndrewx 29.03.20

You at least justifies for decency.

p
pirate666 29.03.20

Love the whole series of NFS. For me the best game is Most Wanted, Hot Pursuit 2010 and the Run. Think those games are the most dynamic, interesting and exciting. And play is not boring.
Underground and Carbon is good, but not like that all the time night. I like when time and weather conditions change.
Shift 2 is not even bad. But I don't like legal racing. Without the cops somehow boring)))

S
SANEKK 29.03.20

Porsche Uleashed. I'm a fan of this game as a childhood game, spent hours playing it. After that I became a fan of the cars Porsche.
More like the last Hot Pursuit 2010, it's like a breath of fresh air for the series. Official race shit, especially without a steering wheel to play them. Although Pro Street is still quite good the fact that race does not seem official, because machines have riders your.
Another spectacular Underground 2 its a huge range of tuning is to tune the machine in her pleasure, as is the combination of semi-legal and illegal racing. Carbon the good part is,one minus - it is a flat, effects (sound, animation, etc.).

m
misha1700 29.03.20

Most Wanted better than nothing.I have not played the Run may be this part will be better. The Fig is a simulation with the stupid green strip on the road, I hate these races.

M
MOSLER 29.03.20

Anyway, I walked/played ALL NFS except the 2nd part, Motor City Online, Nitro and World Online. I can say that the best is

1) High Stakes (1999)
2) Hot Pursuit 2 (2002) 2)
3) Underground 1,2
4) Most Wanted; Carbon
5) Shift 1
6) Hot Pusuit 2010

With other NFS developers was clever in a particular plan (crazy race, clumsy physics, invincible AI, etc.) of The Run, by the way, not as bad as some say. At least vysirat bricks is not necessary, even on the highest difficulty. It is impossible to unconditionally determine the best NFS, but I liked the Hight Stakes and Carbon.

H
Hach_By 29.03.20

1) Hot Pusuit 2010 (good but gets old quickly)
2) Most Wanted ( because it made the police and the plot was not bad, especially the idea of a black list)
3) NFS:the RUN ( because I decided to experiment, and the presence of very unusual elements to the series)
But beloved there is no reason in all the games in the series have a flaw does not allow me to choose the best, alas)

S
Subaru MotorSports 29.03.20

Underground - ze best!
A week ago, installed it again, got great pleasure from the mad drive!

G
Goodvin163 29.03.20

1 Most Wanted
2 HP2010
3 Underground 1,2
P. S. interestingly, at least one person will write what they like ProStreet?