3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Troll Game 29.03.20 08:53 pm

Call the best part of Need For Speed (Need for Speed: The Run)

Let's all together think what is the best part
Most Wanted is good but more for street racing
Shift more suited to the championship
But what's better, I think I'm not the one tormented by this question
47 Comments
Sort by:
i
igor belyy 29.03.20

underground 2 would be awesome.

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 29.03.20

Carbon - four times gone.

A
Alesha Chugunov 29.03.20

Don't know about you guys,but I liked NFS:Undecover.The plot is not bad,even though you are playing a COP undercover.Good cars,good music,helicopters, etc. my first NFS Undecover,and so it is for me on the 1st place.2 I put Most Wanted,Carbon 3 place,4 place Undeground 2.The game is not bad,but boring riding legal.Behind the music Snoop Dogg a + this game.

I
Improvement_Man 29.03.20

Undercover - a fascinating story, the charm, the atmosphere. It has the above, but is not limited to this, because it's more than just a game! Who played will understand. Ah, the nostalgia))
Carbon is an interesting possibility of the acquisition of territory, but these bosses... As a plus you can drive from the cops, but inferior undercover'y.
Underground 2 - great opportunities for tuning, but the engine fail.
Underground - brings engine, hard to play after the second part (in terms of graphs)
Shift - no management, no chips...

R
Roman Rozhkov SP 29.03.20

Most Wanted:Black Edition is the best for me,only for the sound tracks can play it for hours,especially happy "I am Rock" at startup)

E
Evgeniya Shulyackaya 29.03.20

for me the best is the RUN and UNDErCOVER, I love that plot was. in short, my choice is the two parts of the best.

L
Leo2287 29.03.20

Need for speed pro street in my opinion the best part for me