3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnAsland 01.10.19 11:49 am

Prison (Wasteland 2)

I certainly understand that is a separate issue from the questions on the passage. But it is absolutely not clear where is the console control magnetic crane! Already searched for it. Please throw off the screenshot or describe how to go to jail.
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlekseyHom 01.10.19

The console next to the faucet... Look closely. But you need a skill of hacking computers.

J
JohnAsland 01.10.19

AlekseyHom
And how to get past the big turrets? In the very jail.

V
Vyxyxol 01.10.19

JohnAsland
Also interested in this issue. Legally, it seems, did not get there through the turret does not pass, plus entrance notably mined.
The output is either to go with a trainer for infinite AP and Persian bled to vzryvotehniki to remove mines, have a chance to go inside before the turn of the turrets, or to find some secret entrance\hole, bypass the turrets, and yet the fact that he is, swept the entire area around the prison and found nothing, went in the forehead, and the whole party perished.

s
s0xatyu 01.10.19

In jail only one entrance, through the turret. They can go two ways. 1) to talk with the Scorpions to miss (but this is not always possible). 2) Make turrets a robot without tracks, which is at the entrance standing next to. The caterpillar I found in the hangar where Sint is changing girl's heart (at Damonte). The hangar in the upper right corner of the map.

N
Nordreptyly 01.10.19

One place there is the entrance to the cave, pass through it and come out on the mountain with mines and goats

s
smerch45alex 01.10.19

s0xatyu
Yes,I'm still in the beta chasing...so now I remember that someone from the reviewers. wrote that the turrets to make not really.
I had to sweat, but the turrets I took with them 1000 Cov. but the entrance is mined. I thought it was because only a beta..but please in the license turrets have 4000 cov..and sprashivaet to pass?? well, let the turret shoot the little robot. And what to do with mine which is just not visible...

N
NTrojan 01.10.19

smerch45alex
He has not yet reached the prison, but in the first heard that can get us through some underground passage or something like that and 2 mines you can detect the skill of care which a magnifying glass is indicated, and then defuse the explosives skill

D
Doctor_X_x_ 01.10.19

In the first place ! in the beta, the turret was shot with 1 LAV and 2 RPG-7 and 2 LOVE , 4 RPG-7. mines skill quietly razminirovanie.
Second: in the release , LAV cut up to 150 damage(In the beta was under 750) and RPG-7 increased to 500( was in the beta 150) , and mines in relish even with 10 levels of miner to you. he writes like 0 percent of success... and they don't shoot small 500ХП ... saying that the mission is supposedly someone got sick in prison dog, and they let you in... and have a robot which I thought would blow up all the mines ... a harp, but he hasn't yet.
Thirdly, there are the super heavy armor level 6 turrets as it neither breaks , even though cracked ... and on level 50 I have 512 HP, treated honey boxes, + 200хп
passed mine on obchoduje, the gaps were large, one pers
, posted in General result in BETA easily in release gemorno, 40 med boxes +200ХП . and the flashing fart ...

L
LaserDeath 01.10.19

Doctor_X_x_
and what is there in the beta you passed? what is there in this building?

N
NTrojan 01.10.19

YES, not to be one of the main quest locations with the same crap goes by, surely there's another way

E
Evilpwn 01.10.19

In Damonte caterpillar for robot lies in the hangar, prison is not mandatory when getting further in Dumont go. You can clear out the prison when Dumont returned.

U
Urgash 01.10.19

So. In the release version, the turrets are removed only by a robot. Gusyanka for repair only one is in the box behind the synthetic-terrorist in Dumont. Gusyanki drop-down robots don'T fit. Mines in the passage of the turrets found brow with high perception and high skill Good eye. The exact numeric values don't know, I just have a special scout 10/44 here and there. They won'T come off even brow with 44 points in demining, possibly in addition need some basic attribute is higher, but I think hardly. Mines disappear after fixing the radio tower in Dumont. If you want to peacefully handle the situation don'T kill any of the Scorpion in the Slammer. You can sew a pit bull in LRK. If there had not arrived at the prison to kill him no way. You should not just let the pigs out of the paddock on the farm. This diversion will cause a trigger spawn units of Scorpio and sweep them all NPCs at the first location to go to jail. With some luck, the same trigger can trigger and killing a pit bull. In short pacifists to be consistent in his pacifism) All other: pigs produce can respectively clean up on the farm and cause a trigger. Clean all Scorpio on both locations, BUT to fix the tower in Dumont have to podavati all the small quests in the first location. Otherwise, no one will take) And Yes, in this scenario, each treated dog will have to shoot)

M
Mihaello 01.10.19

Anna can somehow vicecity?

A
Arhangel1984 01.10.19

People where is this robot??? Searched, can't find!!!!!

E
EmFor 01.10.19

Mihaello
Say that can be cured by vaccine from CX-center, but I haven't checked.

Arhangel1984
From the dispensing opening opposite the ill-fated turrets. On the one hand negotiating with the horns on the Danforth communicate with the other broken robot is.

Location the PLOT is traversed without any problems after activating the tower in Dumont. General Vargas gives the order by radio to deal with ACS.

V
Vasya Vasin 01.10.19

thanks for the tip.But it is not the first day soared at one location, the PRISON, and Fig understand how to pass the turrets

l
lovecreep 01.10.19

Urgash
where is Pitbull? what is LHD?

s
santey88 01.10.19

Pitbull in rail nomad Camp will come to the sister of the brow of the Citadel, which is the left weapon trades and gives the letter to her to give. Her first left.

D
DrPsixoz 01.10.19

yeah damn both ATP for clarifications about the robot and that, too, soared

a
alexisbn 01.10.19

Mihaello
The vaccine does not help, unfortunately( Perhaps you need first to reach her husband, who's out looking for her medication.