3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JohnAsland 01.10.19 11:49 am

Prison (Wasteland 2)

I certainly understand that is a separate issue from the questions on the passage. But it is absolutely not clear where is the console control magnetic crane! Already searched for it. Please throw off the screenshot or describe how to go to jail.
25 Comments
Sort by:
A
Antimandalajnah 01.10.19

Is there an optimal way to pass this location. None of the Scorpio do not touch in the valley of happiness, but when we come to the location of the farm and the prison, they are attacked.

A
AMDuser 01.10.19

Urgash
It is possible to produce pigs without raising noise. For this we need to break the right part of the wooden fence, on the outside of the corral, and a couple more (just in case you can block the wrong way in one spot with his Rangers, to the bacon inside the camp rushed, and break the wall of one guy enough) then sinuhe obegal farm outside and will not catch the eye protection.
Security on the farm, by the way, not hostile, even if the previous location was stripped from Scorpions and the pit bull killed another when the sister of our colleague cornered for duty in another town.

D
Dmitriy Novenkiy 01.10.19

I read that after the activation of the tower Damonte something happens in prison. So I decided to run for the caterpillar, but the tower did not activate.
The game does not approve of my tactics :(. After repairing the robot, he wont want to work, writes the System of mobility load. Please try again later.
As I understand it, they will be boot as long as I do not activate the tower in Dumont.

S
Siniy Kot 01.10.19

Urgash
Urgash wrote:
If you want to peacefully handle the situation don'T kill any of the Scorpion in the Slammer.
And how NOT to kill? There all devious means aggressive patrols go, even if for the input tax to pay. And near the entrance of the quest for the treatment of dogs does not start. From a choice of CX or Chipula too depends nothing. I tried-in both cases I send nafig. From release Vachevsky or not-also depends.
With OX in the Directors cut is generally possible to enter into the world? Or just make clean?

D
DarMut _mh 01.10.19

Those who are originally hostile to the watering can and should be.
It is sufficient only to save dogs, using smart-ass by convincing that you can do it.