3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 29.03.20 08:55 pm

A funny Episode or just another weed? quest Iron Madison (Elex)

Good evening. This Madame gives quest to kill the Clergy to the Glory of the Rogue. She talks about how these killings might glorify Rogue, Logan and the JAXA, who will do it.
That's the thing - coming Cleric, joining the Ranks of the clergy, nothing has changed , this Madame so continues to perceive the JAXA for the Outcast and rubs him how these murders will praise him as a pariah, knowing that he is a cleric and working on the clergy.
I thought something might change but no, everything was quite as happening as playing an Outcast.
even phrases of the clergy themselves as does not change. when you come to them.

PS: after these murders, playing the Cleric, in Hort no one says anything about these murders and no one makes that. you supposedly had stopped their own, for the glory of Logan. I prosistel the whole Hort, talked to every NPC. but no phrase has not appeared.
51 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pril Balsam 29.03.20

Stanislavich
and my JAX killed her for the reunification of the two unfortunate souls. Now they are happy.
Then William scolded GG
ps
still a prisoner of the clerics were happy that it is not

D
Ded MastDay 29.03.20

Cheryl
I also got her too unpleasant a person.

S
Stanislavich 29.03.20

Cheryl
Svetoslav
And you know that you can get her quest. to fulfill her quest. and then kill and reunite the couple? And so I did.

D
Ded MastDay 29.03.20

Stanislavich
To serve two gods simultaneously - this is contrary to my essence.

P
Pril Balsam 29.03.20

Stanislavich
are you aware that there is a quest with the prisoner that languished in the torture chamber near the Iron Madison.

S
Stanislavich 29.03.20

Svetoslav
But it's nice Playing a cleric, in the service Kaulana, to come to the Rogue to take the job for the Glory of Logan and Rogue, to the glory of the Outlaw JAX, go and cold-bloodedly shot the peace of the clergy, and then laugh at their corpses, cut off their heads and place on the roads located on the boundary between Ignalina and Tevaram and specify. what God and the Glory of what God it was perfect.
And then, as if nothing had happened. come to Reinhold and drink with him the next portion of Stimul.

S
Stanislavich 29.03.20

Cheryl
So the Quest is this Madame - is a direct continuation of the quest Franca (captive cleric). Free the franc, sending it to the clergy, coming to Madison, she says that I need to come to the camp of the clergy (where will be located the franc). cut all clergymen to cut their heads off and place the cut-down heads on the map.

P
Pril Balsam 29.03.20

Stanislavich
well you and the maniac: the topic title does not match content.

D
Ded MastDay 29.03.20

Stanislavich
What's pleasant? One shudders to think what would happen if for example our soldiers, during the war, would think the same.

S
Stanislavich 29.03.20

Cheryl
I'm not the maniac, is a quest like this.

S
Stanislavich 29.03.20

Svetoslav
Experience, extra gold, and of course, the respect of the derelicts.

P
Pril Balsam 29.03.20

Stanislavich
phew... lucky me :) and I'm glad I performed this terrible quest

D
Ded MastDay 29.03.20

Stanislavich
It is my honour and conscience more than any gold, questionable experience, and respect a bunch of lowlifes.

H
Hytryyad 29.03.20

Stanislavich
I generally cut the entire Tavar together with the Duke and quarterly. This stuff has no place on the earth.

S
Stanislavich 29.03.20

Svetoslav
Honor and Conscience is worth more than any Gold. And Duras how to do that? executed by honor and conscience? )))

S
Stanislavich 29.03.20

Hytryyad
It's early in the game? In the end, love can bundle all of Tavar and kill them, but early in the game when you do a quest - whether you will kill the entire Tavar?

D
Ded MastDay 29.03.20

Stanislavich
The Duras I'm not making excuses, told him so, but pass it did not. Because everyone deserves a chance for correction. He failed, besides, he confessed that it happened not intentionally, he was just afraid that no one will believe him and therefore hid the truth.

H
Hytryyad 29.03.20

Stanislavich
I almost did not fulfill their quests, I was disgusted. And at the end of the game cut out all

P
Pril Balsam 29.03.20

Hytryyad
which faction you was pleasant?

H
Hytryyad 29.03.20

Cheryl
No. But the clergy were adequate and fair leaders.