3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stanislavich 29.03.20 08:55 pm

A funny Episode or just another weed? quest Iron Madison (Elex)

Good evening. This Madame gives quest to kill the Clergy to the Glory of the Rogue. She talks about how these killings might glorify Rogue, Logan and the JAXA, who will do it.
That's the thing - coming Cleric, joining the Ranks of the clergy, nothing has changed , this Madame so continues to perceive the JAXA for the Outcast and rubs him how these murders will praise him as a pariah, knowing that he is a cleric and working on the clergy.
I thought something might change but no, everything was quite as happening as playing an Outcast.
even phrases of the clergy themselves as does not change. when you come to them.

PS: after these murders, playing the Cleric, in Hort no one says anything about these murders and no one makes that. you supposedly had stopped their own, for the glory of Logan. I prosistel the whole Hort, talked to every NPC. but no phrase has not appeared.
51 Comments
Sort by:
a
alb 29.03.20

Hytryyad
You have a great opportunity to get 3 risen with great Russian voice acting (willingness 97%)
https://vk.com/r3rus

D
Ded MastDay 29.03.20

ALB
It's not trolling, it's credo, and for me one of the charms of such games, it's just the opportunity to be themselves, without cowardice and hypocrisy that in real life, unfortunately, is not always feasible.

Voice said that before the new year will have time to release it. Especially not worth waiting for.

D
Ded MastDay 29.03.20

Hytryyad
Hytryyad wrote:
But judging by reviews it is not better than 2
Can't trust reviews. Try it for yourself. I like it at the time, I really even went worse than the first.

H
Hytryyad 29.03.20

ALB
never liked the Russian voice acting =)
Svetoslav
I trust the people with whom I have similar taste. If our opinions coincide on the Gothic 1-4, 1-2 and reseach Eleks, I doubt that it will disperse about risen 3. Oh well, too many great games to waste time on somnitelnymi risen

D
Ded MastDay 29.03.20

Hytryyad
Well, as you know, but I have to say that I'm often in life made for himself open, only having experienced something in my own experience, not looking at the opinion of people with whom I have similar taste.

P
Pril Balsam 29.03.20

Hytryyad
Hytryyad wrote:
But judging by the reviews
phew.. what a shame. Reviews are not read, there is nothing useful. We need all of you to go through

ALB
ALB wrote:
surprised.
My choice - the clergy.
was not written for you, and besides, it's my choice.

Hytryyad wrote:
never liked the Russian voice acting =)
voice of 1C. The voice of Diego... mm :))

H
Hytryyad 29.03.20

Svetoslav
if only it wasn't piranhas - Yes. And those that don't game, then Gothic, so here you can safely skip =)

a
alb 29.03.20

Cheryl wrote:
was not written for you, and besides, it's my choice.
It's funny that it's written not for you so below the line :)

P
Pril Balsam 29.03.20

ALB
where?
how many have counted?

a
alb 29.03.20

Cheryl
Don't understand the question, you're talking about 31 000 lines in ELEX, something which should be read to have a Russian voice the game :)

L
Leoben 29.03.20

Who there Russian voice acting doesn't like me? Remember the voice acting on the level of a Hollywood Freelancer game from 1C ! The conversation at the bar turned my life upside down! Here he is a true hero - complete a word in any situation!