3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JokeCorp 29.03.20 08:56 pm

Discussion optimization of the PC version (Dead Rising 4)

Hi all. People, write here your fps rates, the exact settings (with screenshots / videos), the configuration of the PC.

I: AMD FX-8350 | AMD Radeon R9 280x 3GB | 16GB RAM | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Video driver: 16.11.5 in the city Mission 1 really jumps the fps from 25 to 60. And stable shots no matter what settings...
By default the game to my system was proposed (Medium/1080p). Did and Low/1080p and High and ultra... And 900p and 720p, the frieze is, in any case, though not up to 25 staff but up to 35... Jump from 35 to 60, 40 to 60, and then... Here I think is the optimization of a curve or the driver? Although I doubt that is directly due to the such school, they dated 28 November = week roughly was only.
Another way + to protect drivers: Mission 0, when GH has a dream where he's chasing his younger self around well, just a huge crowd of zombies, we are all in the same city and footage stable around 60/1080p/high settings... Well, actually the whole Mission 0 I watched high fps, I even started the game like... (the Spirit of Christmas, fun, no timer! :), the story began to interest...) and then from Mission 1 has begun... the PC version are like 10 people bought it, well, at least a comment in the market only 3)) And where compatible with Xbox = write Xbox owners, there is certainly such twitching frame no.
64 Comments
Sort by:
J
JokeCorp 29.03.20

Upd. In General, such discontinuities fps because of the shadows ... In General the driver then the weather will not play. Need to wait for optimization.
Also in the game is not working fps limiter, chose 30/60, Vert sync on and off = still Loshitsa purely frequency in Hz of the monitor.

J
JokeCorp 29.03.20

Upd. ... In General, the drawdown frame rate to 25 (sometimes) solved by issuing the monitor frequency to 60Hz Before OO was 50. And the drawdown has stopped... What nonsense)))

R
Rampertumskin 29.03.20

how do you see fps? Neche're not plowing MSI not EVGA support, even built into the driver of NVIDIA... feel about 60 fps on max but I would like to see.

J
JokeCorp 29.03.20

Rampertumskin wrote:
how do you see fps? Neche're not plowing MSI not EVGA support, even built into the driver of NVIDIA... feel about 60 fps on max but I would like to see.
Download the program Action!, it shows fps. What's your config? I measure more and better footage in Mission 1, when we will be allowed into the city. More precisely, Case 1, well Case 2 - there we have from the supermarket in the city will go out completely :)

J
JokeCorp 29.03.20

Upd. Not... Hz monitor was not at fault... Just in the game there are areas where fps is sinking... Like in a Department store there is a drawdown and don't care how many zombies are around, but on the street in the crowd of hundreds of zombies drawdown there, and sometimes there are... Races and the time, not that were in the area and the fps went down and got in the zone and jump shots... just put the lower the settings the worse the picture is stupid, the performance generally does not affect... the engine has to load the textures that are only in the frame, if the parameter is average, but if you set the parameter high progruzheno all the textures normally, and... In General, put ultra settings, I thought the fps drops to 40 at least and I calmly played, and no... the fps still stays at around 60 with dips to 30-25 in some areas... probably will Have to wait optimusone, while sales of games in Steam and, accordingly, support DX11, although it may be a toy, and so on DX11 works :) so far I like this jumping gameplay is not like. While going through gears 4, ReCore, and Forza 3, and before you know ДР4 for new clothes will be delivered :)

P
Protocol10 29.03.20

JokeCorp
And you in Riva tuner put a lock on the minimum fps and that's all. I used to play. Now Deux ex pass 45 fps put the Lok and play quietly without jumps of fps.

P
Protocol10 29.03.20

JokeCorp

Spoiler

J
JokeCorp 29.03.20

Protocol10 wrote:
JokeCorp
And you in Riva tuner put a lock on the minimum fps and that's all. I used to play. Now Deux ex pass 45 fps put the Lok and play quietly without jumps of fps.
Does this utility limits the shots in Win Store (DX12) games? I only know that Nvidia Inspector to limit the frames, but I have AMD, on the red program to limit fps only in DX11.

J
JokeCorp 29.03.20

Upd... And Yes, this utility doesn't work, remember... There manually need toys to add (EXE-shnik) and WinStore games its dumb)

J
JokeCorp 29.03.20

Upd... well play on High-Ultra settings in 1080p, antialiasing TAA. In General, subsidence is where a lot of zombies, but not everywhere... As I wrote above, there is a special place... the lag Frieze percent because I think, but recommended FX 8350 shove... Wait still optimization. In DR3 fps is much more stable, but there are even more zombies happen)

g
gennaz 29.03.20

JokeCorp
Try a new driver.
Spoiler

n
n0thiing 29.03.20

percent vidyaha Amud Amud, what is there to wonder?)

R
Rampertumskin 29.03.20

JokeCorp
i7 16gb 1070, where the carafe is exactly the same as in 3 parts so she has to fly on a 780 and i5. I played part 3 on the 670 with dips to 45. I like the game trebovanii too high, no optimizan if it doesn't fly.

J
JokeCorp 29.03.20

gennaz
Updated long ago, not the drivers problem, optimization is not delivered :) Oh right... the Toy just came out, but still Only Win Store, maybe DX12 works, Fig knows)) Capcom love to score on optimize.
Rampertumskin
Well, your system course powerful my)) PS But the graphics just better than DR3, more detailed, DX12 (likely because the lighting really looks like DX12), effects more HD-shnye. Geeks are more detailed, and there are hundreds of them)

I immediately optimize not delivered, this is the first DR that I liked))

J
JokeCorp 29.03.20

Recorded gameplay with fps counter: (1) (2)
The picture is sometimes slow-movie - so the camera reacts to the lighting, so often look better on frames (top right corner).

The video will be visible zones of subsidence frames right up to 35... and zombies there is not necessarily a lot... there are places where fps is not sinking below the 45 although zombies too in bulk... Optimize - nezavisn yet) Though not so bad - consider ultra settings, antialiasing TAA - quite a fit for a fresh release DX12, I think the patches are better, but the toy really pass the time whose)) there are like only 5 things if I am not mistaken.

J
JokeCorp 29.03.20

Upd. Released patch weight 130мб that in terms of optimization, nothing improves. Yes, even bugs remains the same.

g
gennaz 29.03.20

JokeCorp
It has become a good a tradition of releasing the raw of the game,DR 3 at the start also gave the same drawdown from 30-60K/s.

J
JokeCorp 29.03.20

gennaz
And as soon as it's fixed?
P. S. 3rd live performance. This time no plot, in the subsidence zones and play with... Overnite, rewind immediately to the 13 minute and at least until the 16th... watch 720p/low = run games worse than the 1080p/med/high/ultra.
gennaz, You're just saying that it has become the norm? Well, developers in General so downs some Out... take the Saints Row - also a game where the basis is a waste, and what about optimization? Everything is fine! And here frivolous approach to everything... including to the optimization.

C
Cr1stal1 29.03.20

JokeCorp
but in Saints Row, at least the plot unlike this part

g
gennaz 29.03.20

JokeCorp
JokeCorp wrote:
Well, developers in General so downs any...

Either that or they want us to buy the top CPU and video card