3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JokeCorp 29.03.20 08:56 pm

Discussion optimization of the PC version (Dead Rising 4)

Hi all. People, write here your fps rates, the exact settings (with screenshots / videos), the configuration of the PC.

I: AMD FX-8350 | AMD Radeon R9 280x 3GB | 16GB RAM | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Video driver: 16.11.5 in the city Mission 1 really jumps the fps from 25 to 60. And stable shots no matter what settings...
By default the game to my system was proposed (Medium/1080p). Did and Low/1080p and High and ultra... And 900p and 720p, the frieze is, in any case, though not up to 25 staff but up to 35... Jump from 35 to 60, 40 to 60, and then... Here I think is the optimization of a curve or the driver? Although I doubt that is directly due to the such school, they dated 28 November = week roughly was only.
Another way + to protect drivers: Mission 0, when GH has a dream where he's chasing his younger self around well, just a huge crowd of zombies, we are all in the same city and footage stable around 60/1080p/high settings... Well, actually the whole Mission 0 I watched high fps, I even started the game like... (the Spirit of Christmas, fun, no timer! :), the story began to interest...) and then from Mission 1 has begun... the PC version are like 10 people bought it, well, at least a comment in the market only 3)) And where compatible with Xbox = write Xbox owners, there is certainly such twitching frame no.
64 Comments
Sort by:
s
sonycman 29.03.20

Clear.
It is a pity that afterburner does not work under Windows store apps...

J
JokeCorp 29.03.20

Upd. I passed a toy... Oh the ending... of course... insinuated and directly said = Dr. Frank is over... x(

s
sonycman 29.03.20

Pliz look at topic issues, according to the drawings, the ambiguity is...

S
Stinger_Max 29.03.20

Do you guys actually like playing on PC then? I'm nowhere any information about the release of Dead Rising 4 on PC in an emphasis I can not find.

A
Analius 29.03.20

I, too, even in torrents no
it plays only an ardent fan and those who never have luck

J
JokeCorp 29.03.20

Brock Samson
Analis
What do you smoke? In Win Store... look In the Google sea of information, you may enter Deadrising hyfire nuea peck? Well, only so if you use the old Pro DR4 PC Google will not give...
In Win Store in short the game is sold (temporary copies), in March unreleased on Steam.

A
Analius 29.03.20

JokeCorp
my Lord she without denovo be?

A
Alamut95 29.03.20

JokeCorp
Releases into godless WINSTORE pass unnoticed. I did not even know that is Gears of War 4 come out.

J
JokeCorp 29.03.20

Analis
Well, Capcom's policy is now aimed at Denuvo, so most likely. Only it seems to crack immediately or in a short period of time. see RE7.
Only game that year passed, I personally am not waiting for her. The way the toy in General is so-so. More fun with zombies than anything serious, here's the 3rd part was more complicated and terrible and all so serious, and 4-I'm only at the very end acquires seriousness, and the jokes alone. But it was fun to play.

J
JokeCorp 29.03.20

Alamut_95
I have Win Store only pricing not like, and the rest are satisfied.

V
Vovchik159 29.03.20

does anyone have a problem with large yellow heads of zombies?

g
gennaz 29.03.20

You can play,not the worst optimization. The crimson is locked at 50 frames to subsidence was not.
Spoiler

J
Joker1917 29.03.20

Crash after loading plot lines(discontinuance of program)

p
puzia12 29.03.20

Вовчик159
In the main menu to turn off holiday sets, by pressing space!

g
ghost_revolution 29.03.20

I have a i5 percent loading 100% natural wild friezes.

g
gennaz 29.03.20

ghost_revolution
Now youtube are special,which suggest to take the i5 over 7400 12T.R. with the same 4 cores without ht,but better to get ryzen 1500x with 4 cores and 8 threads and cache level 3 16 MB too $ 12 Tr,then there will be no wild Frisians! My old fx 6350 loaded only on 70%,it turns out my PERC does your CPU at times two,that's you and tests)))

g
ghost_revolution 29.03.20

gennaz
Yeah, but in one game you have works better, and you're happy)

l
lmperatorPC 29.03.20

6300HQ I5 + 970m + 16gb ddr, defaultno suggested average, quite playable.

M
MagicHero 29.03.20

Normal optimization on ultra in the middle computer have a stable 60.

B
Bombardirovschik 29.03.20

MagicHero
even on slower GTX 1080 is good