3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aspec 29.03.20 08:58 pm

Steering wheel control (Driver: San Francisco)

who nibkd could pull the wheel in the game?
generally interested in the G25.
in the options the game does not see the pedals and the axis of the wheel. buttons on the steering responsive.
140 Comments
Sort by:
s
skat-s95 29.03.20

MNU also the

J
Just133 29.03.20

I also have this problem, don't know how to solve itself

prodigy007
You mean gaadi and we are talking about the wheel.

p
prodigy007 29.03.20

how would I write that then the wheel is determined.

Joey Genis MaxFire + emulator Joey from X-box = everything works fine
the wheel of the black

J
Just133 29.03.20

prodigy007
Genius MaxFire is a gamepad. Think about what you write.

Started to test. In principle, the emulator sees. Left to set and in the game view

p
prodigy007 29.03.20

understood, I have dead zones near the driver settings so that rules but still the game is not rocked

J
Just133 29.03.20

Kind of set up. The pedals work, but I don't know how to adjust the steering.

D
Don_Moretti-Ricci 29.03.20

I have a G25 and the wood steering I was able to configure only wooden how to control the keyboard. the steering wheel either to the stop or nothing. with the same gas.

otherwise not see any axes or anything.
now try the emulsion

p
prodigy007 29.03.20

here is found one who wants to try the emulsion http://www.emu-land.net/forum/index.php?topic=44317.0

D

C posted above emulsion g25 earned without any unnecessary movement
the only thing is in the game settings, controller gas and brake exposed.
everything is OK!

J
Just133 29.03.20

I still have the steering wheel does not want to see.
Don_Moretti-Ricci
You have to kind of stick the wheel worth it?

D

I have it defined on the left stick

D

Only you can forget about recoil and vibration :(

d
dmitrypronsk 29.03.20

I still hope that it is because of the dampness version.

But if the game really is officially the wheel will not support, I don't know what to say. What uporotyh you have to be to do the race without the support of the helm? PFF... nonsense

p
prodigy007 29.03.20

Plows made, even the vibration is caused by impact. The problem was in the file xinput1_3.dll depending on the settings of the program x360ce.exe the game does not run exactly in the program options(x360ce.exe removed all ticks except 1 (options)).
Here are my settings with the program = http://narod.ru/disk/26348726001/driver.rar.html (throw in the game folder)
In principle should work at all, BUT all settings keys on the helm should be put in the program, respectively, on the joystick box(x360ce.exe), in order to put the helm key in the game settings (section geypad), otherwise not will be determined by Claudia helm.
probably should Remove the file x360ce.ini(it will create it again) otherwise it will not work
By default, the axis is not put in the game(point in the program, and dot), and the gas pedal is already necessary to establish himself in the game.

p.s. 1)for vibro put in your geypada(game options ) tick vibration.
2)My usual defender wheel so that the plow works on any drive( it is written in the program geypad in the controller section 1 - after section Force feedback

S
SpikeLeeAngel 29.03.20

prodigy007 , threw everything into the game folder, I go , but management can not put all is a button , as if it's pinned, what could be the problem?

p
prodigy007 29.03.20

hmmm maybe not universal settings, I started the gas and the steering wheel was already mastroieni in the program and when I would turn the steering wheel in the prog was seen as the joystick is moved the same stick, have you ? in General I identified the wheel? second if so try to delete the file x360ce.ini(it will create it again) and re-launch the program and try to spin the wheel

S
SpikeLeeAngel 29.03.20

Deleted this file and now all is good, except that the vibration is not working, the settings of the controller, turned it on

B
Baxmep 29.03.20

I have a MOMO in game settings for the gamepad axis and button set and everything works =)

J
Just133 29.03.20

I'm still not running the wheel. Pedal work, and a separate button and no wheel. If anything, I have a Dialog GW-300 (sad, I know). Who knows the solution -write a review.

p
prodigy007 29.03.20

you write it you program oprel ?