3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Badrussk 29.03.20 09:12 pm

The mechanics of the game (Elex)

Some aspects of the mechanics of the game (taken from reddit, translated by me)

1. Armor directly reduces damage. 1 armor is a minus 1 on damage. More than 50% reduction to damage taken to be (requires additional testing)
2. Sunglasses give a hidden bonus +10 armor, making them imboy in the early stages of the game. The bonus is not listed on the menu, but nevertheless it is
3. Quality absolutely NO effect on performance. ie the power does not affect the melee damage, dexterity on far, body type does not affect the amount of health, and intellect on the amount of mana or spell power
4. High quality - 100. Improving the quality in unity is worth 1 point performance to 31 inclusive, 2 to 61, 5 to 91 and 10 to hundreds
5. Shields block more damage than blocking with a weapon
6. On the strength of the parry on the armor depends on whether pers to fully block incoming damage (perhaps also depends on the power a weapon attack)
7. Attack power on the subject gives a chance (?) to knock out more of stamina from the opponent in the block
8. With all this power parry and attack power on items has no noticeable effect. The same can be attributed to the relevant skills

Skills

1. Armor increases armor by +5 for every skill level, even if Persian naked
2. Good health provides a one-time bonus of +10 to health. Does not increase with level. Starting health, by the way, is 50, and increases by 5 with every level
3. Features gives you one point of characteristics with each new level. Not retroactive, i.e., it is desirable to take early
4. Endurance gives 20 points of stamina for every skill level. The starting stamina is 100
5. Slam increases the attack damage Q 20-30%
6. Drug dealer gives a 5% discount from vendors at every skill level. The price is rounded down (dvuhmestnye items will cost one). Coin items such as fuel,will disappear from the market (Update: fixed with the current patch)
7. Jet attack gives jet-pack attack with a damage bonus of 30%. Cannot be used in combos
8. Melee increases damage in melee by 10% per skill level. Accordingly, as firearms. Heavy weapons increases damage by 5% per skill level. The bonus is indicated in the card weapons
9. The storm of the machines adds 20% bonus damage against robots. Supposedly the Killer mutants has the same bonus, but I don't test
10. An experienced hunter gives a 5% experience bonus for killing animals (not humanoids). Practices gives the same bonus for completing quests. Bookworm was to give a bonus for reading notes and books, but he zabagovan, because for reading we don't get (Update: fixed with the current patch)
11. Like food makes it triple more effective (i.e., instead of restoring 20 health get 60 for the same period). Does not work on other buffs, only the regeneration
12. The sixth sense" shows enemies as red dots on the radar in the range, depending on range settings of the rendering. Low or average range rendering have less range than high or ultra. In practice, this makes it very good to avoid the enemies (or Vice versa to look for)
13. Combat training, Talent to survive, Master, Working with people give +10 in my column for the checks in dialogues
14. Balance adds +20% damage to melee
15. Mana and Battery give +10 energy for every skill level

If you have any more reliable information, please share
35 Comments
Sort by:
00 Otvazhnyy moryachok 29.03.20

Thank you! And the figures and descriptions in the game enough)

A
ALEXIY4EVER 29.03.20

Yes, it's definitely a plus

K
Kazipuka 29.03.20

for a beginner excellent

S
Setesh 29.03.20

I really hope that in the future will fix all bugs and add to the interface normal character sheet, displaying all this data

A
ALEXIY4EVER 29.03.20

Well General health do not understand... I Have 33 level, like food and health combined. That is, in your scheme there must be an absolute 50+10+33*5=225. So, a potion on a +80 somewhere restores 33% of your health bar. And the energy soup +150 recovered approximately 62%. That is, in the first potions obtained also fall under a skill like food. Secondly with the amount of HP the dependence is different, since the food was supposed to get X3, that is energy soup 450 needs to recover

B
Badrussk 29.03.20

ALEXIY4EVER
Most likely, the soup forgot to add to the list of items of food. In General, as already wrote above, you need to wait for patches from the digital values of the menus. And Yes, the scheme is not mine, I just translated the foreign forum

N
NightHawkreal 29.03.20

The shield minus that strong shock does not hurt, and to finish off the fallen do not always have the stamina.

F
Folaytfenat 29.03.20

ALEXIY4EVER wrote:
That is, in the first potions obtained also fall under a skill like food
ALEXIY4EVER wrote:
50+10+33*5=225.
ALEXIY4EVER wrote:
So, a potion on a +80 somewhere restores 33% of your health bar.
Perhaps I don't understand, but why the potion falls under the perk? If I'm not mistaken, 2 potions for + 80 for the scale of health left 225 65 points not otheranime. Given the same approximation 33%, we can say that the potion beyond the 80's never had one.
Same with soup, I got no perks it restores 50 health. You have 150. What is the actual problem?
In order not to be unfounded

A
ALEXIY4EVER 29.03.20

but, I thought he was originally a healer heals 150, piranhas never write numerals, and then in the description of the food wrote D But still HP me out a little bit more 225, more likely 240
can health gives +25 instead of 10?

B
Badrussk 29.03.20

ALEXIY4EVER
There may be rings or amulets for health? since it is unlikely there is a mistake here, guys tests using table cheat engine

F
Folaytfenat 29.03.20

ALEXIY4EVER
Have you considered potions increase health? Because as far as I know, plants you have a lot.

A
ALEXIY4EVER 29.03.20

no, the ring is on strength and endurance, and amulet of strength and agility
in adiutorio gem for the bonus health +3, maybe it also works as 3*5?
the elixir to health do not drink, they are either on the health or the mana that is if you play a mage then I'd better for Manu to do, and I have not yet chosen group

F
FreeDead 29.03.20

Badrussk
But that's the bonus of heavy weapons by 10 and by 5 for each level taken skill. A result, the output is not more than 15 percent.

S
Siniy Kot 29.03.20

Badrussk
nothing to add-everything is fine ^_^

B
Badrussk 29.03.20

FreeDead
Personally, I am heavy weapons were not circulated, used miles. Therefore, if not too much trouble, a screenshot of some of the grenade as evidence can be?

s
saa0891 29.03.20

Good topic,it all had to paint I like GG and the stats in the inventory,but it seems like to a lot of other hands are not reached.

n
nixxxxon 29.03.20

I simply freeze the fact that a fucking crossbow and bow lupati also and if not more powerful than the grenade launcher/rocket launcher/boom. That's really look at the damage, may be chegoto not understand, can rockets damage on the robots is very high, what they just do to change that I do not understand and all... Poprobyval all tries, crossbow and notched a bolt with bleeding just spread all to smithereens and all of these pistols suck, pardon the expression. Why beer does not give HP from me, vedb written that gives +10 or whatever, we can Alexavega drink drunk now that the beer is not valid ? ))) Finally, tell me what gives the gem bonus to health per hit , healer heals GG when gaeldom strike or what?

x
xaldei1991 29.03.20

nixxxxon
Me it is not frozen because I'm not stereotypical enough to apply logic, physics and stereotypes of the planet earth to the planet, magallan.

n
nixxxxon 29.03.20

xaldei1991
What this sophisticated response? ))) Just well, damn, well, should large puhi peel somehow more powerful, why do they then just do the game to enter, call heavy guns, for the sake of the name? So also can barely walk with them he is, well this is all disheartening for some )) on that area thrash Yes, but a little confused by this in practice... I see in your reply some counsel games that you supposedly do not like not playing, bring down the forest ))). The game is super, I'm a fan of all Gothic and that I just sucked, but damn these small differences, or for example, you cannot see health, well it's not so bad, but what is not seen armor and General all soprotivlyaemost this is in any frame does not climb, slightly spoil the overall impression of these things, although it would not be not a game from piranha if it wasn't ))

n
nixxxxon 29.03.20

And there is no option of penetrating armor, the weapons written on the harpoons that penetrate well and all ))) Well, to nitpick endlessly, the forces that the game was done (as far as I know about 30 people) and Stuckey study, a lot of small details/nuances it certainly is quite a feat )))