3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zhizn dermo 29.03.20 09:22 pm

The truth about Resident Evil (( V2 (Resident Evil)

Welcome back! Yes, Yes, I decided to make a sequel of revelations this sludge because they can't see how in our time of high technologies people choke on this shit. Then. what you see is not always what it seems and to confirm post another video Abdulov (which is not banned bastards from Capcom).

--
The last time I pounced on inadequate personality, which was accused of:
- Disrespect to the classics
- A perverted form of Masturbation
- Gullibility and the absence of their own opinions, etc ... This is absolutely absurd reasons, if only to defend their garbage.
In the yard in 2016 and a near gone, maybe someone was cured of their vices and may be willing to accept the truth for what it was.
What R. E. is a sad, unfortunate misunderstanding that is not worth playing, and if you have ever played it is better not to admit it.
PS Are you still not tired of zombies?! Now in each film category B they shove and push, they're everywhere...And playing in it, and he transformed into pseudo zombies.
126 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darth Revan Old 29.03.20

Life sucks
th for the trash? are you all right?

Z
Zhizn dermo 29.03.20

Darth Revan Old
If you mean Resident Evil, I totally agree with you. It's just a nasty bitter trash.

m
matrixua 29.03.20

the first 4 are part of the norms well, and 2 remaster is excellent,actually the game is about puzzle adventure and zombies there is very little, well, actually, he try to do something before you judge someone else,or sign up in the top 10 critics

g
gloccc 29.03.20

matrix25
Veronica is also wonderful and it's better than four , which began rolling series in HS

m
merry_Den 29.03.20

This fuzzy lyrics still need to search )). Browse pohlesche emetic powder will be. Laughter on a separate prize draws )))

Z
Zhizn dermo 29.03.20

matrix25
Yes I'm in the subject, before he himself was a fan. Now I see that I was narrow-minded simpleton, a staunch anger from this and want to kill someone. Do not have to create something to be a critic, I'm an elite PC player with huge experience and know whereof I speak.
gloccc
Well, maybe, but on the grounds they are too late to think...

t
tovarish comrade 29.03.20

Life sucks
Well, as it came out in the winter ports of Remake and Zero, made on old technologies, but in the end accepted is much better than a fully three-dimensional sixth part.

Z
Zhizn dermo 29.03.20

tovarish comrade
They are now stuffed with money only due to nostalgia players, and this Zero proof.

i
igoryok31 29.03.20

Life sucks
a toy is not the case older than you, the author?

Z
Zhizn dermo 29.03.20

igoryok31
The only game older than me that Tetris.

t

Life sucks
Well, you know, if the game is drisney, it would not have gathered such praise.

K
Kurisu Reddofirudo 29.03.20

Darth Revan Old
What are you, his nick is not read? With guy problems are terrible. Surely puberty overcomes.

i
igoryok31 29.03.20

Life sucks
TETRIS))) what do I cheshish, and have not heard about this Galaxy, never??? in General, all is clear to you, I can say one thing, in 1997, Resident Evil was just the bomb!

A
Analius 29.03.20

get well dog

Z
Zhizn dermo 29.03.20

tovarish comrade
Well, it was easy to deceive, especially in those days when players were still not grounded.
Kurisu Reddofirudo
I'm already at the expense of his nick wrote, and is a problem for you since this misunderstanding trying to justify any means.
igoryok31
You know...there was Galaxian and just Galax. Don't know about it is that casual.

l
legusor 29.03.20

the author is a student so was hit in the anus, he still reacts.
elitni pitch the player with ogromnim staim
Azaz
lalka

t

Life sucks
Tell me, do you only schedule paid attention or even tried to play?

_
_Zeromus_ 29.03.20

Life sucks
In the yard in 2016 and a near left - I don't know why you came back.
What R. E. is a sad, unfortunate misunderstanding that is not worth playing, and if you have ever played it is better not to admit it. an unfortunate misunderstanding this video, which does not contain a single gram of adequacy, but only fart into the microphone and tons of Mat.
PS Are you still not tired of zombies?! no.
The only game older than me that Tetris. age is not an indicator of intelligence and objectivity of judgment. Yes, and I think Tfl, Senet, Mancala still older than you, so that you're still a chatterbox.
I'm an elite PC player with huge experience and know whereof I speak. - you should have it at the beginning of the blog to write and questions to you , PECK ELITES would not have arisen.

PS. Usually these trolls in real life are silly losers who create or spread this to somehow attract attention. The benefit in 80 percent of cases in a timely manner receive a Darwin award. I hope you will be no exception.

K
Kyle_Katarn 29.03.20

Clearly, aftor this vyser - sad, unfortunate misunderstanding. Sometimes, such is human nature...

_
__DOC__ 29.03.20

Life sucks
I do not understand what are you like?,you just don't play it.