3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Din-27 29.03.20 09:24 pm

Cheats and your attitude towards them (Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories)

And you play with cheats?

I -- no. Once played with (1 cheat per game), and then re-started...
Now 73% without cheating...
93 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sladkiy baget 29.03.20

beginners game better first pass with cheats,then without cheating.With the cheats and learn to play!!!And when learned,can say proudcheats are not for me!Better to go first with cheats than six months to gouge!And codes invented for entertainment(e.g.,fun-crashed into the car, and she flew away.).
Cheats for beginners and for those who are already tired.

==2010. So smart)))

k
kronos 29.03.20

Here, I bet with you, if you pass the game with cheats, then it will be not so interesting place without them.

S
Sladkiy baget 29.03.20

Chopo when the comp is all over one game does not pull,will be held in clubs.There I only played with cheats(the Time little).There was a good comp this year alone,almost all games have become easy without cheats.I'm not saying that all games should be held first with cheats,but beginners or right.Almost all were cheaters when learning to play.Exception codes who didn't know or particularly principled.
The game isn't real life,but just a way to briefly escape from reality and relax.Better passing game fully,play it more,otherwise there is a danger of becoming her slave

==2010. Become a slave of the game. This is a terrible.

k
kronos 29.03.20

I'm with you, the normal PC appeared almost before vyhodom Sana, but what about the fact that beginners can't cope - I still don't agree - newcomers are different.

a
arkadik 29.03.20

I have the game 100% passed and now want for the ball with cheats to play, and where to get them don't know

U
Udalennyy nik 29.03.20

Well, when the game is completed and fully understood, is not a sin cheats to enhance the game)

M
M.A.K. 29.03.20

With cheats not play and will not

n
nastoyaschiy samy 29.03.20

and I have 2 Seva with cheats and one without)

X
XboxHater 29.03.20

Chita wrote only to get a helicopter.

c
coach_spb_89 29.03.20

Don't forget to watch the name of the forum containing the topic! The post containing the reference, and built on gaming experience in GTA:SA was deleted. A discussion of the use of cheats in SA here.

A
Alex Mahone 29.03.20

Not used any of Chita in the course of transmission. And not going to. I am against cheats.

F
FucQ 29.03.20

I am also against cheating. have not entered any code and also not going to enter. And get to know them too

G
GlazastiG 29.03.20

I passed the game with the cheat(first time passed the game without cheats)and without,like to play without cheats,but cheats are very fun

K
KroSSSovock 29.03.20

And I never cheat and never played.

k
klaimin 29.03.20

no I do not recognize them

d
dgrudin 29.03.20

the first time I pass 5% and a lot of cheats HD

E
Ega-330 29.03.20

Yes but only on weapons

S
SIDZhEY DZhONSON 29.03.20

this is my first time with cheats passed,but I do NOT ADVISE you to do this

E
Ega-330 29.03.20

why

j
joxxy 29.03.20

Passed without cheating and proud of it)