3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Din-27 29.03.20 09:24 pm

Cheats and your attitude towards them (Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories)

And you play with cheats?

I -- no. Once played with (1 cheat per game), and then re-started...
Now 73% without cheating...
93 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alex Mahone 29.03.20

No respect for cheats and cheaters. In any case, do not use codes.

M
Manykas 29.03.20

passed without codes and foolishness poma from nechevo to do everything for me, all the evil people weapons and you're done !

p
prestupnik 29.03.20

Once in the mission when you had to dunk the mayor.Nothing could not pass! Tried to approach the mayor and shoot, but freaks the guards and cops were killed.Once the mayor left, and I wanted to catch up, but he took off.Introduced the cheat code to a tank appeared.Drove to the Park and all soaked! The bullets did not help!

C
CrazyMuthaFucka 29.03.20

what are the cheats in LCS ???
for me this GTA is the easiest of all the which I passed,I codes never used

-
-Kosmos- 29.03.20

NEVER

v
vuzi4 29.03.20

at the passage there, and to have fun only

K
Krende1 29.03.20

after a full course! and Pat so postebatsya....

O
OlegoZee 29.03.20

I personally 4 times took the game with a BUNCH of cheats, but now I can WITHOUT. already 3 the city opened))

O
OlegoZee 29.03.20

criminal, I know where there is 1 armor in the city. on the pier (I think where you pick up Asuka in GTA3). in short, here is how I passed!
Take the car, the stinger, to enter the Park, I begin to wet. Someone put pressure in the other Palud out of the car. Come out (the cartridges on the ultrasound ended), aka (in the mission No Son Of Mine got) otshibayut his head off, phone falls, I have at this time great stained (life flashes) sit in car, drive to the FIRST city to pierce armor and to the hospital for lives, going back, drove up to the car in mm from the phone (what a moron, still not removed!), go out, take, include back and give strekachev. SOOO LONG THE MISSION TOOK PLACE)))

g
gta99990 29.03.20

all

G
GTAshnik 105 29.03.20

BUT THE CHEAT TO CHANGE YOUR CHARACTER MUST BE ENTERED IN THE TRANSPORT, OR AFTER THE TWO INPUTS OF THE CODE PEOPLE CAN'T GO TO THE SIDE AND SITS IN THE CAR :( :( :( :( ;(.

A
Awesome Drew 29.03.20

No, of course)

a
agentbob 29.03.20

Was small took all GTA only with cheats, so to me they are not very interesting story games seemed. Now I pass all parts and are 100% committed. Quite a different attitude to the game. The only thing that is QS QL, because often need to split from your PC, not always have time to run to places save