3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tezard 29.03.20 09:25 pm

The godfather 3 (The Godfather 2)

If there was a third part, what would you like to see ?

I think that if you will, that time will be somewhere close to our because if you compare the first and second part of the game, the difference is less noticeable, in the third part it would be rather time 1980 or 1990 , it would be interesting to ride and pozahvatyvat supermarkets,offices and so forth, it would be interesting if made bikes, more clothes, well, rather the possibility of creating their mafias , ie select there icon, slogan,machine , etc, very interestingly , ))
45 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kostyan K2stalker 29.03.20

Yes, like in Saint Row)))

M
McAfee SiteAdvisor 29.03.20

1) Improved car physics, also the addition of mass to them.
2) Changing weather conditions directly after a certain period of time.
PS Motorcycles hardly suitable, after all the game is about serious gangsters, not thugs with big road. Clothes enough as it is, but this is purely my personal opinion. In order to create a mafia for yourself and for the sake of realism, you will need oioi how long, that no nerve of each is enough. Why create cars? Make sense? This is not a racing simulator, and even this action is not allowed, again for the sake of realistichnee.

_
_Don_ 29.03.20

NO!The third part will be 100% in the movie after all, they too three.The time will be 1979,IMHO.Judging by the reviews,I would like the following:
1.So the cops did nothing.
2.Physics correspond to the world.
3.Schedule tightened that,but the first part of little differences.
Play,complement.

M
McAfee SiteAdvisor 29.03.20

The third part will be, nobody argues. But such nuances, these authors hardly be.

B
BJayDS 29.03.20

well, look!godfather 2 was adapted to the dead little system in our time (see my little system in the profile) ie part 3 will be adapted to the dead little system in a few years... especially graphics poluchaetsa doesn't get better...

K
KIAUS78 29.03.20

hmm...and when will be about Krestny Father 3

T
Tezard 29.03.20

KIAUS78
Noteridae but maybe in 2010 .... at least I think so.

K
KIAUS78 29.03.20

Tezard

bliiin...I will not survive...now finally in what DIN...=\\\

K
Kataklizzm 29.03.20

more playable (Ala GTA SAN ANDREAS)...to diversify the mission...and then stupidly run and shoot,mahatama building is very boring
still need to make 3-4 pieces of possible storylines(then the fans will be at least 3-4 times without losing interest and are not removed immediately from the computer)
well, the graphics and realism of the surrounding world is of course

N
NOY15 29.03.20

3, there is 5 big cities.

H
HaWxLeAdEr 29.03.20

The most important thing that we can really can was your the don to transfer from a 2 gamy, and it really infuriates every time a six to start!!!!!! count a better,and of the type of fiskar Mona be vozmojnosti to betray the pile family.or that for himself,against all x!!!)))

T
Tezard 29.03.20

What would be system good - bad, ie karma there and such things )

C
ClubN 29.03.20

I would like, that would have been 20-30th years of the last century like in the first Kreston father. Good graphics would be great, too, the storyline for longer! Well monopolista the system is not bad but would like better! And cities would be desirable would be 6 pieces, well, actually this is purely my opinion, so I want to see godfather 3!

n
nigga_46 29.03.20

I would like that, it was possible to buy clothes and a car and that car was always there!
Skipped a lot of good weapons!
And most importantly 4-6 people went for the gamer and the whole team 7-9, that'd be great!

S
SLAVN 29.03.20

As stated by Electronic Arts, the third part of the Godfather is not in the production plans for EA in the next three years.

0L1V3R 29.03.20

Kah is absent I do not understand what the hell

S
SLAVN 29.03.20

This means that kin will not be:)))

C
ClubN 29.03.20

We mean to wait for the third part 5 years from now

R
Rowey 29.03.20

the Godfather 3 will not !!! =(((
AND IT'S TRUE !!! =(((