3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tezard 29.03.20 09:25 pm

The godfather 3 (The Godfather 2)

If there was a third part, what would you like to see ?

I think that if you will, that time will be somewhere close to our because if you compare the first and second part of the game, the difference is less noticeable, in the third part it would be rather time 1980 or 1990 , it would be interesting to ride and pozahvatyvat supermarkets,offices and so forth, it would be interesting if made bikes, more clothes, well, rather the possibility of creating their mafias , ie select there icon, slogan,machine , etc, very interestingly , ))
45 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 29.03.20

Yeah read somewhere that in 3 parts, EA has decided to put a cross. Sadly

k
killer2k 29.03.20

It is a pity that EA put the bolt on series(((Although the second had its flaws,but the gameplay and half the story was a masterpiece,rackety,shootings,robbery, Russian voice on top!If only tetia left,then of course graphics poludshe to make the hero jump,and then the second part of the cripple, was)))Physics and damage to the car that was,the gameplay is good,but add something new need and most importantly ,that was a good story!

a
andrei.shilinok 29.03.20

Part 3 soon wakes och fastest in the floor the bastard

M
Mark Eko 29.03.20

3 game, those who watched the movie will understand what The Gofather II is a combination of 2 and 3 parts, because in the third part of the film shows how he killed Fredo, and the game was done in part II of, so if they do, then some semblance of a Godfather. Or spin-offs.

_
_______________________ 29.03.20

Even despite the fact that the film was the third part will not.
Sold very few copies of the game.
Which is a pity