3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psyche7 01.10.19 11:53 am

Your favorite hero from SA (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Of course CJ
295 Comments
Sort by:
_
_trn_ 01.10.19

Chic, zhzhosh!
PS: do Not insult members of the forum...

S
SHik 01.10.19

Those whom you say Zhzhosh will automatically cease to be a forum.

_
_trn_ 01.10.19

Chic, forum is forum visitors...

S
SHik 01.10.19

I wanted to explain to you the meaning of the word Zhzhosh and as a result he got the explanation! Toreno, zhzhosh!!!

Though about the meaning of the word validating, and so I did.

A
A.KOMAYEV[UA][PT] 01.10.19

Frankly,all cool,at crural CJ in-law!well, the big smoke...so myself...well, gta sa itself is cool
;)

S
Steve Fox 01.10.19

Normal guy out of all these cu*tinov no.

M
Mozart23 01.10.19

Toreno, Toreno and Toreno again.

A
Agent Mstitel 01.10.19

Tenpenny is a cool dude. Pulaski liked at the end when last wish he said. I thought to beg for mercy will, and he did not disappoint. Toreno is still cool.

O
Osakura 01.10.19

CJ, Sweet, big smoke, woozie, Toreno.

k
kronos 01.10.19

Zero is the most normal

O
Orto Dogge 01.10.19

Well, zero is just a sample of normality.)

k
klipsa247 01.10.19

I like the Catalina, however the chatter gets. And Vusi, and a Hippie bus painted!!!!

M
Max_Fry 01.10.19

C. J. cool

O
OddyRash 01.10.19

. Against CJ's difficult to argue a priori, as does GG. But as the discussion went? Choose the coolest... And the topic? -A favorite. I'm not about girls, no. As it is...(moving her fingers in the air) to formulate? Well... tell me who makes the greatest impression, something like that, Then you have to rely on personal tastes.
. Now on the topic. The greatest impression the people who catch your eye. And I catch the eye of Tenpenny and big smoke. Were it not for these Persians, that would have been CJ? Same rider, at best, have grown to the level of Caesar.
If you choose a cute muzzle that looks good Jethro and Kent Paul. And charismatics, of course, Toreno and the Truth. Join here Vusi, Letsmove recalled.

l
letsmove 01.10.19

My favorite character --it's Vusi. Well, actually, interesting way:

The blind head of the Chinese gang, at the same time fair and sometimes naive
(especially him contribute to his subordinates).

I also liked the voice that voiced. But the rest of the heroes either from other parts,
or quite vicious and aggressive.

In this Vusi nope, well, at least unnoticed.
That's why he's my favorite character from San Andreas.'a.

R
Rainie 01.10.19

CJ I like how GG. The only thing that confused - is his chronic lack of education. The reasons for this phenomenon I, of course, understandable. And if the background the same as he cranks in Gentone Carl looked quite organically, into a more intelligent society San Fierro, he's not fit. Why are only his dialogues with zero ) But it I already carp ))

My favorite characters in the game are woozie, Cesar and Toreno. A very interesting and charismatic Persians. Well, the Truth here pile up - funny man.

Catalina, in General, impressed, but still a fool she is. Walking straight feminist anthem of some kind.
And as Tenpenny/Pulaski and Smoke with Ryder... are Not striking. Such glagolov I don't like. Where, where, and in the same Tenpenny I have no charm not spotted.

I agree with Letsmove, the voice of the actor is quite pleasant. And yet the fact that Toreno is voiced.

O
OddyRash 01.10.19

rainie And as Tenpenny/Pulaski and Smoke with Ryder... are Not striking.
. That bastard Tenpenny first-class, no one argues. But don't be that guy, slammed CJ in the native quarters... the Rollers with Tenpenny the most organic, just seen - a man in his place. Well, Yes! Wants to escape from the swamps, and who doesn't? CJ? To stay in peace with your brother, how many people must have? Bad... good... evil...
. Big Smoke, CJ, himself, thought was your best friend. Did not believe until the very end did not believe in the worst. And after a shot in the big Smoke, did not consider his arch enemy, and a confused friend. It was clear, worried for him.

L
LION-man 01.10.19

Toreno, Ryder, Cat, Sweet....

A
Ankuzya 01.10.19

CJ anyhow priode, groomed, muscular and painted. Oh and carry a stock of weapons of varying degrees of destructiveness. Yes, just the other compared with him, not roll once already...
Girls GTA, not like they are angular and incredibly naughty.

R
Rainie 01.10.19

OddyRash
Well, in General you're right. Exactly what in its place. But as for me - havent had that charm that Toreno or woozie, for example.
Bad, good... the Main thing - who has the gun! (C)
I also Smoke the villain is not considered. He does not pull on the reptile. Pinned the man much - he broke.