3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Psyche7 01.10.19 11:53 am

Your favorite hero from SA (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Of course CJ
295 Comments
Sort by:
s
stranger7 01.10.19

Lord Inferno
Not over the blind laugh!!!! *Makes a clever face*
Caesar daaaaaa....funny! His accent and everything, and finally..he is a real friend not that rider.
Here's your Caesar)pix.PlayGround.ruYes che you to this Retinue attached to it?) What's special about it ? explain!

L
Lord Inferno 01.10.19

I'm finally in a good way. :P the Rider nothing good to see. Well, ONE of the most interesting - I can agree, but not one of the best.

s
stranger7 01.10.19

Lord Inferno

Aha....but Sweet..about him. Thea it was so appealing that it is so that others do not?

O
Orto Dogge 01.10.19

I can say that in the Suite cool. He's a real nigga Witt gang, nigga Frome block, Namba one in da hood g, top dog and other silly words that characterize him as a charismatic leader. Probably the same charisma that acts on gang members, applies in gamers.

s
stranger7 01.10.19

No words)

M
MADD DOGGY 01.10.19

Sweet, Toreno and the hippie

s
stranger7 01.10.19

Playgod
In!) These dudes always in the groove) rider and true's:-) For that we love them:-D

U
Ulichnyy gonshik 01.10.19

I like CJ, Cesar, sweet, Katie, well, not very woozie. I have a mod War areas" and all minor members of the gang Groove look like woozie!

s
stranger7 01.10.19

Street gonshik

all the small members of the gang Groove look like woozie!
Damn, ohh crazy you can go ... O_o

A
Alberto Torini 01.10.19

woozie and cj Cox

.final 01.10.19

Bmost

r
raMiro 01.10.19

Vusi, definitely. Such charismatic characters I have not seen yet in any game.

z
zhlobski 01.10.19

- Woozie (respectable);
- Truth (funny type. The job he's interesting:) );
- Caesar (a good friend, honest);
- Smoke (always philosophizing:) in spite of its negative role, very cute);
- Toreno (mysterious:)) good Job too).

PS
Catalina - crazy idiot with a terrible accent;
Ryder - not only that, deprived of intelligence, and stoned in the trash))

s
stranger7 01.10.19

atomixtorm
I do not agree with the fact that Catalina was a fool.She threw the CJ and went with Claude to liberty.( Catalina was a pity, I'm sure she was really in love with CJ, and he with her heart played with. Yes, you us girls, guys don't always understand unfortunately.= )) )
If she were a fool, then it would be the business did not prosper in liberty. From a simple redneck now....what she became.
At fools do not happen of their gangs and so much money(gang Colombian Cartel).
So Catalina is not a fool, uuuuuuuhhhh and is far from this.
About the accent, look...Caesar, too, that accent, what are you to him the same remark did not?

L
Lord Inferno 01.10.19

Gangta in game one. Augie Locke! Ay am ouji Lok babe! Here's the real gangsta. Ryder Mlyn, brains procuration here and moved to syndicate. And Smooch not so bad. I better would choose the Robot that moved against their will, than Riders who naroshno betrayed friends..

s
stranger7 01.10.19

Lord Inferno
About OG Loc'a....nuuuuu, he's not particularly similar to gangster. You know, I too can speak"as a gangsta what? now I'm a gangsta? neponyal...hmm...
We need to show that you're a gangster, not the word.
and th us this Big Smoke? he betrayed his identity as a rider. Ryder at least not every second says: I'm a rider baby I'm a rider! Holy shit! it makes OGI Locke. Ryder's case shows that it is a real gangsta.Like it's obvious that he is.....and ODI....Nuuuu....a young, aspiring rapper, his whole life lies ahead, tyafkaet there is something constantly trying to build yourself, everything is a cheap show-off. And no he's not a gangster yet.)

L
Lord Inferno 01.10.19

Of Rider's identity as a gangsta from the milk chocolate. Just stoned nigga. It
only homie.

c
coach_spb_89 01.10.19

2 LiL SweeT
I think Catalina is not all right with the nerves. Yes, and because she cheated... No, it's not the best Persian in the GTA.

s
stranger7 01.10.19

Mr.Boonya
The nerves are not all right? mmmmmm.....I identity as she is such a testy, touchy, unable to offend. What do me now identity is not all with the nerves right?) Claude she threw...Yes....and Zach, he she needed if all she has achieved? Think about it , could you go your whole life with the dumb? I think not. Put yourself in her place.
For me it is ZE BEST!!!! Girls learn to be independent from their men like she is.
Respekt CATALINA!

c
coach_spb_89 01.10.19

You're not her rodstvenitsa? &-0