3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 30.03.20 08:44 pm

Your attitude to hares?

Your attitude towards rabbits. Those who travel free on the metro (especially), trains, public transport, etc. Jumps over the turnstiles, running from supervisors, etc.

Can a rabbit be called a pirate from the world of public transport? If the rabbit is worthy of respect? And is there any sense to pay the fare when you can ride for free? In fact the idea for good transport and people will pay even thrown on top, but due to bad transport with the crush is not worth paying. After all, same thing with games.
31 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 30.03.20

the drum

r
requiemmm 30.03.20

Even if you honestly paid for travel, one stroke of the pen fat baby thing can leave 20-30 settlements without transport...after all, they were paid little, did not pay off. And the percentage of rabbits there are equal to 0, because vodatel harsh and mount it.
By the way, if you paid you get. Broken down bus - another will come, show the ticket - go on. In the world of game making, the situation would look like...not smiled the inspector, poorly dressed, dared to complain of large intervals, the smelly homeless in a nearby chair - stop car piss off on the street and nobody cares, the town 100 km and -30.

x
xoen 30.03.20

Funny the topic is raised, throw a little fan for activity topics. Ahahaha ;) So the theme detector. ;)

Protocol10
Can MP steal millions from gosbudzet called rabbit? Or grandmother of despair stealing potatoes?
More likely grandma will go under the article. Yes, it is extreme to which You tried to mark the middle. Regular students in zamkade will jump through the turnstiles (but metro is not only in Moscow) is not from a good life, isn't it?

I will not undertake to judge people in need. Playful youth, and migrants in particular - I will not justify, and is not necessary.

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.03.20

stalker7162534
With rabbanim.

D
Delphis 30.03.20

I mean hares and rabbits. NIPONAL

W
Wolf347 30.03.20

I love a freebie and for a freebie!
The eternal torrent!!!!

t
toraleystripe 30.03.20

Normal rabbits and bunnies ( rabbits and so on) on the transport ride =)

s
stalker7162534 30.03.20

I am a wanderer
Thank you!

L
LightHOwUSE 30.03.20

I really wish there were more) don't be rabbits, unless we'd know about Natalia Marines? Or such cases

More birds, more cool srach. Love srachi) Prolong life =)

a
angryfish99 30.03.20

Hares have not tried. And rabbits are delicious.

S
Setesh 30.03.20

Still, it's not my problem, and Supervisory bodies (as with piracy)

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.03.20

angryfish99
You just don't know how to cook them.

r
rPeBoJL 30.03.20

well, that will not come - they discuss the grub!

A
A.Soldier of Light 30.03.20

Neutral. To pay for something that got you from point a to point B within the city? Strangely, while I understand this logic.
Here in the capital (Estonia) for local residents, transit is free, by the way. And this is no joke, you can check ) Ask a local, came here and see for yourself.

Protocol10 wrote:
Jumps over the turnstiles, running from supervisors, etc.
It looks funny 8)

R
Rolemanser 30.03.20

rPeBoJL
You eat rabbits?)))

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.03.20

Rolemanser
And who doesn't love rabbits?
Spoiler

R
Rolemanser 30.03.20