3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Protocol10 30.03.20 08:44 pm

Your attitude to hares?

Your attitude towards rabbits. Those who travel free on the metro (especially), trains, public transport, etc. Jumps over the turnstiles, running from supervisors, etc.

Can a rabbit be called a pirate from the world of public transport? If the rabbit is worthy of respect? And is there any sense to pay the fare when you can ride for free? In fact the idea for good transport and people will pay even thrown on top, but due to bad transport with the crush is not worth paying. After all, same thing with games.
31 Comments
Sort by:
R
RikoChiko 30.03.20

Prefer dogs.

R
Rolemanser 30.03.20

Recochica
Order your sled dogs rode well, since you must be at least one Korean.

R
Ryazancev 30.03.20

Recochica
Well that is not Sobchak!

R
Rolemanser 30.03.20

Ryazancev
Yes, many horses love, who's in the sausage who ride )))

M
Mag Otshelnik 30.03.20

How much of the foods listed.....

P
Pixel Dragon 30.03.20

the hare

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 30.03.20

Myself if possible go hare. (4 times already happened) And other rabbits respect. Because they break the system)

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
Here in the capital (Estonia) for local residents, transit is free, by the way. And this is no joke, you can check ) Ask a local, came here and see for yourself.
And what is your payroll tax?

A
A.Soldier of Light 30.03.20

[Denis]
There is a General tax, if not to go into detail about 21%. You have, as I have heard, this figure is 13%. In the countries of the North the tax is much higher, but the standard of living is higher: and than us, and than you ;]

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.03.20

A. Soldier of Light
Well,I better 3800руб per month for travel give than 21%

A
A.Soldier of Light 30.03.20

[Denis] wrote:
Well,I better 3800руб per month for travel give than 21%
Did not understand the relationship and logic -) Explain to, and here the price of the fare (3800 R is for what exactly?) and income tax?