3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gril1408 30.03.20 08:47 pm

Impressions from the full game. (Transistor)

Actually, the time to share your opinions. Separately I will be grateful to the people that let me know about the story.
25 Comments
Sort by:
J
JulesMassenet 30.03.20

Really liked the game)

o
oschpuk 30.03.20

very interesting makes you think))) 10из10

x
xoen 30.03.20

First impressions - pretty awesome but not for everybody.
Personally I'm a fan of such creations and therefore 10 out of 10 is deserved.
Touches - it barely came off.

t
trustedSunbro 30.03.20

Well the game I was waiting for since last E3 and it came out.
Expectations were met.
It is really lamp and even a little sad game. Some moments were amazing, the final battle of the original, the ending is gorgeous.
About the music is silent, it is better to hear.

There is really a higher rating.

s
smallhell 30.03.20

Great game.
Visible progress in the skill of the people from Supergiant Games since the release of Bastion.
There are only two related complaints to the Transistor:
The game is short and pretty linear. Although it may be short by linearity this is the right decision...
Graphics, style, sound oformlenie, plot and narrative are combined perfectly.
The gameplay has a puzzle element and combination of functions does not allow it to become monotonous.

H
HateThePeople 30.03.20

Sedna was... the game guvna... well, just not worth the money...

K
Kolomiiets 30.03.20

A brilliant toy. Original gameplay, great soundtrack, captivating story. And developed her team of 12 people. 12 THE MOTHER OF HIS PEOPLE.
Don't have to have a***vshy by the number of staff developers and a budget of several million to create a quality product. Don't you think?

Minus (for me) - a bit short. But who likes to combine the functions and stuff LVL - there is a mode of repetition, with preservation of all functions.

D
D.Artist 30.03.20

The original came out, the game clearly took a few steps up after Bastion, matured or what?... The combat system is almost innovative, it would be nice to see something similar in other games of similar genres. The beginning of the game is elegant, stylish, intriguing, though the story almost to the end of the game kept in the dark. But at the end of the game much blown away, starts repeating themselves, do not want to spoil, but the main complication seems simply absurd and not professional, was expecting something much more epic.
Overall a very good example of indie igrostroya, I hope the Studio will appreciate something else.

K
Kolomiiets 30.03.20

D. Artist
Did so. Two of the 4 participants eat... Camerata just made corpses before our arrival. But 2 of these characters - plus a few levels and 2 boss. And a bit of an extended narrative.

D
Danny Lamb 30.03.20

Strange game. In principle, a good combat system and a story-teller and surroundings, but Supergiant of Heims failed a second time to create a masterpiece. And it's in the story. It by the end of the banal falling apart.

SPOILERS
Then you, no one explains why it was created the matrix, if the people in it are dead? Yes, there is an assumption that Cloudbank is the matrix for dead people. As pathetic and incomprehensible finale only enhances the taste of disappointment. It is as if Neo was the chosen and died in the Matrix, and not leaving it ever.

If the Bastion of the authors at the end made a gorgeous twist with the time loop and betrayal at the same time telling the history of the world, there is no such.

s
smallhell 30.03.20

Danny Lamb
possible spoiler
I understand that the world itself in Transistor, according to the creators, is not of interest.
Supposedly a normal development daily life of the people. Supposedly at a certain moment, happened mix of virtuality and reality. And like any other form of life there is not supposed, if not for the events of the game which began to crumble this world.
The plot is simple, small, personal. Rules as for me.

L
Lightman_R 30.03.20

Paper boats

Transistor can be completed in five hours, but this is clearly not enough, there is a desire to return to this amazing, anything like the world in order to delve deeper into what is happening and to satisfy my own curiosity. And the second time Transistor is perceived quite differently.
Stylistically the game is excellent and offers a highly variable combat system, experiment with which it is possible for several hours. In addition to this, playing the beautiful music of Derana Korba, and the feeling that music plays in the background and tightly woven into the game.

Transistor is something missing, something elusive and still it is a amazing

D
Danny Lamb 30.03.20

smallhell

To be honest, the gameplay quickly becomes boring.

In pursuit of the entourage, the authors forgot to tie the most important game. And tactical slowmo bored. It turns out that you are forced by plot in the beautiful scenery without explaining anything.

And with no final. It's gone and it's a shame, especially for those who got to the end and waited for something distinct or out of the matrix.

Summary: forgot to tie the plot.

v
vladchij 30.03.20

Game in the style of Bastion. What definitely not to take away - a sense of style and elegant music. Pretty good tactical fights and a good story, original presentation of martial skills, which are optionally active skill upgrades and passively.
True, at first the game didn't like: it is not clear what is going on, the simple and tedious combat, we are engulfed by the muddy hints, skill, strange information, and weird life story is not clear whom. More talkative sword irritated. But the middle game begins to slowly unravel, the contractions become harder, and then the Transistor is truly addictive.
8/10

M
Maickle Fort 30.03.20

Had a great fun. I can't believe 12 people were able to create is so intense and exciting game.
All on top. 10/10 otak.

a
ajiek7ah4e7 30.03.20

people only just started to play the game,tell PL.where is the folder with the save and how to make a shot from the back,there is a skill mask which gives invisibility,as in this mode to make a stab in the back???

M
Metalist1925 30.03.20

ajiek7ah4e7, I will answer only one question) Backstab - hit the space bar (active pause) choose a strike and all

a
ajiek7ah4e7 30.03.20

Metalist1925
blow,switching on 1 skill?!

M
Misato Kazuragi 30.03.20

The most STUPID and RETARDED game that I have played for poslednie 15 years!

Remember, the first toy of the 1980s on the PC, ATARI and the like (spectrum etc).
There, whether brick, whether kruglyashi - you need to spend through the maze with traps.

So this game is the same garbage, only made in a modern style, and pseudo 3D. And added a jacket of some dumb slasher.

Designed all this on the intelligence of the preschooler. Because - think it is not necessary - know the manage button push - the more often you have time to click - the faster will win the battle.

If it was possible I would put the rating -10. And so I put 1.

PS And generally - I so angry from the insult - I fell for the rave reviews.

R
Reverrius 30.03.20

The creators of the magnificent Bastion did not disappoint, and made not less unique and exciting project. They did not copy themselves and came up with new game mechanics, while retaining the author's own handwriting.

First and foremost, Transistor takes art style, the city of the future performed by Supergiant Games and sometimes gives a real aesthetic pleasure. Secondly, it is really fresh and original role-playing mechanics built into system functions, in which each function, as the player, can be used as active skills, passive abilities or improve to another feature. Thirdly, it is the very fantastic story about a silent main character red and the Jive-talking sword-the Transistor, which is able to absorb personality of other characters after their death. Fourthly and finally, this is a very good soundtrack.

The combat system in Transistor also has its own distinctive nuances. So, the game can be paused to ask the right set of actions and then enjoy the result. The game has no any weapons, all based solely on the pumping and use of the functions. And combinations and space for Baldovich experiments - mass.
As for the cons of the game, among them are the common linearity in the study of locations and not too varied gameplay.

Total: original game, which is definitely worth paying attention to.

8/10