3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gril1408 30.03.20 08:47 pm

Impressions from the full game. (Transistor)

Actually, the time to share your opinions. Separately I will be grateful to the people that let me know about the story.
25 Comments
Sort by:
K
Key Ovald 30.03.20

Game from the Studio that gave us Bastion (my rating: masterpiece), and that's saying a lot.
A great story with romance, human dreams and what they can bring. In the beginning (like in Bastion) is not very clear what is going on, but gradually the veil is being lifted. The player guesses and knows the unique world of itself, no details to decipher will not.
As in the previous game here you can feel the indescribable atmosphere. The smooth voice of the Transistor, illuminating our every step. Great music.
There are no destructible anything and everything, but the combat system is more complex and tactical. Really need much thinking and trying different combinations.
But the game is too short. Four hours. Bastion seems even more were.
However, all these four hours filled with great atmosphere, a truly unique and unlike anything (well, except for Bastion, and that is not much ^_^ ).
From the ending, so all in tears. Very much (no tears, and the ending). The final musical theme (again like in Bastion) gorgeous, although not as Setting Sail, Coming Home.
The game itself is a 9/10. After ending 10/10.

G
GoliafJx 30.03.20

The game seemed very boring, too. Recently played Bastion from the same Studio, slightly less boring, but still not very. The plot and the other can be described in one sentence, then again in the Bastion it a bit more interesting.
This game is not for everybody. Do not get fooled by the rave reviews, but at least the view on Yotube how the game looks or check out the less than legal way, before buying
5/10

d
drag_in 30.03.20

Well what was cool. What took him so long, is unclear. Apparently from isometry could not rejection move, are used to that there is no plot.
And everything is different. Ofigitelnaya the story of a boy and a girl, a kind of tragedy, lyrical calm music, the graphics are very nice and unusual, the fight will be interesting. A mesmerizing voice in constant dialogue, um, or rather monologues.
The first game where I read the texts to understand what is happening! About the characters, situations.. Really still do not understand, but even better would be something to think about. Girlfriend just captured.

Long time not played. best game over the last year. After these games in the game making begin to believe.
PS. And the Bastion less than pleased.

m
manishe 30.03.20

Games Supergiant's made a huge impression on me. Bastion,Transistor, Pyre - every creature has left a big mark in the memory in its own way elegant. I can not Express in words the feeling of admiration that I experienced from all three games. And the soundtrack is amazing. Constantly in the player, in the car, Vkontakte.
As for the Transistor, then, as noted above, the game is very stylish, fun, original, but she really forgot to tie the plot. While haunting the main character the story is not interesting and the developments observed reluctantly. But this is the only comment that you can think of. 9 out of 10.

A
Anderby 30.03.20

So-so.

The plot is so-so, begins with an introduction to an interesting world and ends with a stupid pink snot. From background only great descriptions of the characters whom we will never meet, and it is written there is often full of water. But the game is very stylish, short and gameplay -- a variation of the ATB from Parasite Eve -- happy.