3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Godhunter 01.10.19 11:54 am

Who is able to get in here? (RAGE 2)

Came upon a closed Loka. How to get here, did not understand. What is it? Fault of developers or am I being obtuse? The icon issue is, the campaign mode is passed, so obviously not in quest of...

31 Comments
Sort by:
T
True_Rivethead 01.10.19

Godhunter
Also I couldn't get there, thought the forum to ask.

k
kukava_d 01.10.19

Godhunter
Maybe in the story, then you can get there?!

C
Com_Bat 01.10.19

And I do the same here crammed in the beginning

do not fall ?

C
Com_Bat 01.10.19

I basically still ,except for the doctor no one spoke.so ride,pumped.

H
Hanzo666 01.10.19

This is the location of the bonus missions for pre-order.
SpoilerIt's called the cult of the God of death for its passage give the armor the protagonist from the first part and the revolver settler.
Must be issued by the Marshal immediately after the passage of power outage - it is associated with Walker on the radio and asks to visit an old friend in the swamps, which directs you to the cave. If you did not pre-order or play the pirates - you got this quest will not.

It would be interesting to try to get there with the help of the trainer, but unfortunately, still with noclip or teleport I have never seen one.

T
True_Rivethead 01.10.19

Hanzo666
Oh, right.

l
legusor 01.10.19

Hanzo666
on piratskih have all DLC unlocked, and this Missa too.

H
Hanzo666 01.10.19

legusor
Then, be so kind, share the link.
Because, as far as I know - the pirates dlc just does not open, need to save the license where it already activated.
And here, in the cheats there's only one save early in the game with blocnote dlc, but it's not working, this is the mission and swing sohranyalki with 100% passing makes no sense, as I haven't passed the campaign mode.

T
True_Rivethead 01.10.19

Hanzo666
For links to pirate resources here now banyat.
Let the name of the website says - and then we will understand ourselves.

H
Hanzo666 01.10.19

True_Rivethead
So the PM is also possible. That's just unlikely he's got something there, silent.
What kind of people went, he said - and in the bushes hid...

T
True_Rivethead 01.10.19

Hanzo666
Yeah, the modern generation does have blossomed.

G
Godhunter 01.10.19

Hanzo666
Thank you, dear man. And then half an hour everything was pitted)

D
Den-omsk 01.10.19

True_Rivethead also throw in a personal . I would be grateful

T
True_Rivethead 01.10.19

Den-omsk
And I do not have.

N
NKSman 01.10.19

The problem is that the location I is closed (this can be seen in the screenshot).
Spoiler
I looked at one guide, how to pass this mission and saw that you need to visit another location with an old house in which you want to communicate with my grandmother. The old house I found, he flashed me as the location, but the map no labels left, and my grandmother wasn't there. Now the main question: what should be done to the mission that I was available?

N
NKSman 01.10.19

Tried using the textures-present the dirt a lattice top to get failed.
Spoiler
Maybe someone else did it?

N
NKSman 01.10.19

Slipnot6
I originally created a separate topic with these posts, and the moderator decided the topic to delete, and messages to move here. It would be strange if I wrote this in this thread.

N
Nikola1957 01.10.19

NKSman
Try to enter a location that is not in the game is not quite the usual...

N
NKSman 01.10.19

Nikola1957
At the time of creation of the theme, I was not aware of it. Trying to go through the textures-present the dirt was carried out in an experiment, a positive result which would satisfy my own interest on the solution to this problem.

S
Slipnot6 01.10.19

NKSman
the moderator decided the topic to delete, and messages to move here
Clearly, soran, never thought that you could substitute.