3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zergila95 30.03.20 08:53 pm

Gamepad VS Keyboard and mouse (Dishonored)

While the game is downloaded, I decided to ask what input device easier and more fun to play? A xbox gamepad, and the game was sharpened as I understand under it. Not too easy to play on the keyboard ?
51 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkullRazoR 30.03.20

On the controller is good and comfortable playing.

I
Ihalaynen 30.03.20

XS at the expense of sharpening for a gamepad, I think it's all nonsense. I have nothing against gamepads, but shooters definitely. Use Very Hard and too easy will not be exact)

A
Abibas for us 30.03.20

kawamichi I prefer there seemed.

v
valik1888 30.03.20

how to solve the problem? my mouse only works in the menu (there are moves the cursor buttons are pressed), but in the game of pers does not respond to mouse...

A
Anderby 30.03.20

Gamepad of course.

m
mariol 30.03.20

gamepad and very hard)

L
Lucky Luciano 30.03.20

The keyboard and mouse.

i
ironHAMMER.ms 30.03.20

Play the clave with myshoy, normal flight.

G
GarretSSS 30.03.20

clavamel

r
rezak85 30.03.20

gamepad Xbox 360 , it is the game is tuned initially , easier and drabova with vibroy.

m
mariol 30.03.20

[[[new user]]]
It is quite comfortable to play with a joystick, just a matter of habit

N
Nomad Ikzesten 30.03.20

First tried on the keyboard, but it seemed to me that control some not quite convenient. Hooked up a gamepad, I tried to play and all.... forgot about the keyboard with the mouse :) On the controller nuuu very comfortable to play, all the advice ^_*.

W
Wondermaster 30.03.20

_Lightning_
Then describe all the disadvantages of the game on the gamepad in Dishonored. In Skyrim for example was very good. inconvenient to steal in the homes of the subjects(millimeter lock does not work)

A
Anderby 30.03.20

Play with slavomisla in console games is to cut the birch particle accelerator. Too easy.
Then whine about the simplicity and casual, although the joystick to settle failed, the other Nuba.

and with a joystick is easier to shoot.

You - Yes.

m
mariol 30.03.20

Wondermaster
there the cursor is automatically induced. this is no problem

N
Nomad Ikzesten 30.03.20

Wondermaster
And no cons, it can not be because the game was originally tuned for a gamepad.

W
Wondermaster 30.03.20

_Lightning_
Well, shoot with a crossbow and pistol? The auto-aim have a gamepad or not?

A
Anderby 30.03.20

Okay shoot, what's the problem? Put her in the crosshairs on the enemy, hit RT/R1 and all. Anything complicated could it be?

T
TillmanKilla 30.03.20

I tried to play this game with the keyboard, not really delivered. With a gamepad for me is steeper, the analog sticks again, you can smoothly slide behind cover, not falling into the eyes of the enemy. Keyboard unfortunately this will not allow

K
Kapellimestari 30.03.20

Since the game involves two hands, like Skyrim, zhmakat two trigger on Joss somehow more natural. And the sight of follows for the purpose, the hand with the gun itself is moving, precise movements don't need to take, especially if the scene is dynamic. And generally accurate movements in the game, so smooth movement is welcome, and the mouse can rest a bit. The same hot keys on the controller are supported, four versions of the most mobile instruments very much.