3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rapidd 30.03.20 08:58 pm

Discussion (Pro Evolution Soccer 2017)

Discuss)
43 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crociato 30.03.20

AzikJ
On a PC, don't know about the PS3. But they say that the current PES on the PC - a hybrid of PS3 and PS4 versions. Type PC version the same as PS4, but with textures from the PS3 and without effects. But it is rumored, if you are interested in the PS3 version, look for info about what there engine. If the same as on the PS4 (Fox engine), but it looks like that, then the gameplay probably the same as on PC/PS4.

A
A_jak 30.03.20

Crociato
On PS3 I played the demo, the engine seems as well as before the games, but the gameplay is better than in the past. But the fact that the PC version is superior PS3 version is good.

C
Crociato 30.03.20

AzikJ
I would not count that she would live much better in terms of graphics. For me it is OK and so acceptable, the more I play with the far camera (to see almost the entire field), and there is the detail of objects still can not see. After news that a PC version is pared down, I was treated to the game with skepticism, especially since the previous PES 16 did not like, but PES 17, I changed my mind.

A
AlexanderMakarenko013 30.03.20

I understand that the crack can be expected no earlier than three months. Considering how many out hacked version after the release

S
SergeySZV 30.03.20

In the process, it is more logical to hack FIFA and PES scarcely take, far behind the last few years, unfortunately.

C
Crociato 30.03.20

СергейSZV
FIFA and PES still a pretty different game. In the new FIFA, judging by the reviews, no revolution of gameplay has not occurred. So it is the same as was always: more arcade, formulaic, scripted, and limited tactically compared to PES. The commercial success of Fify as a time associated with simplicity ,a nice wrapper (lisensee, colorful graphics) and a huge advertising budget.

A

СергейSZV
the fact that the full crack 16 FIFA still failed, so 17 is not at all hope.

A

By the way, who bought the game can tell, added Russian commentators or not ?

S
SergeySZV 30.03.20

Honestly don't understand why fifa is called an arcade, and PES is real football. And PES FIFA entertainment they can be like real football, but can't be by definition. I played in different years in both football simulator. Know FIFA 16 I would like to FIFA. If you see changes in PES 17 will probably change opinions, but so far only FIFA. Of course, you have to play the demo version of FIFA and Pes 17 17 to say that the stronger at the moment.

A
Anton Ryabini 30.03.20

Guys, tell me please, set пес17 torrents and the master League is not run something, (all other modes work and no ML and I'm only playing) when you create the ML crashes and writes an error APPCRASH. Help please, if not difficult, and I don't rummage in all of this

A
Anton Ryabini 30.03.20

A

I liked the fact that at Become a legend returned the function of change the number of players, plus the added the ability to change positions. Sure it's fun at first to play as a striker, and at the end of his career to become the goalie. Of the innovations noticed that there were sounds of running... Now even at times a player from your team may accidentally take the ball from you... movement of players are a bit slower than in 2016, and become more hardwood

t
tatunserg 30.03.20

anyone know how many days trying to someone to play,but no one finds that quick play,that in the Divisions.

E
EGOR BRADYaGA 30.03.20

PADSKAZHITE THAT NETWORK IN THE GAME DOES NOT WORK ONLINE

E
EGOR BRADYaGA 30.03.20

ISSUES THAT THE SERVER IS NOT RUNNING THEIR VIDEO TRAINING OR I HAVE A PROBLEM ON THE LICENSE

P
Pavel Kravchenk 30.03.20

How to make full screen, in the settings chose your size and the game is not full screen

J
Jeka06 30.03.20

Help career become a legend all the blows were heavy and most importantly he did not raise the ball one word in the bottom corners of the table he started to lift the ball at each impact and may gets all the time in the bar

J
Jordan Braun 30.03.20

Jeka06

Go to Settings, then Personal user, select your Data (or rather, Data 1), and in the column"Type of Impact, for more is put on Main. After that, the ball will cease to always fly above the gate.

R
Rohr 30.03.20

Tell me how to know the physical condition of the players? In past versions there were arrows, but here they are not.

B
Bigozerki 30.03.20

Boring game with horrible physics and graphics what to discuss)