3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rapidd 30.03.20 08:58 pm

Discussion (Pro Evolution Soccer 2017)

Discuss)
43 Comments
Sort by:
j
joker.2 30.03.20

Rohr
And there, as in the previous parts R1 like!

Bigozerki
you aficionados fify?

r
rus174 30.03.20

Not a fan of these games but happens to include for variety)) to play normal player but if the teams are roughly equal then the score can not(( until my player makes a motion to strike the player, the AI manages to take 3-4 steps at this time and cover shot! Noticed that towards the end of the half, the AI players run and function quickly and smoothly than mine! The computer calculates your passes many steps ahead and I field only one-third seen. Make the camera on to the field it was evident since the ball is not visible. The player runs with the ball towards the goal so the player AI which responsible for this zone manages to use half the field! Nenravitsya when so Nai..yut! Should be equal conditions! Choose the difficulty easier so I become interested since benefit dry.

r
rus174 30.03.20

when you switch to the other player the computer switches not on the one and on the next)) and I thought by accident but no, it is so profitable. When losing the ball immediately switches to the other player even if I do not press your buttons