3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tyman21 30.03.20 09:00 pm

Impressions of the game (Endless Legend)

The game is already out, had it for a little spin. The quality of the games it is possible to estimate 7 out of 10 (where something like this has happened). It is a pity that no Russian voice. Strategy sanity system policy similar to Civilization. One word everyone is familiar. The interface is simple and you get used to it quickly. The developers have tried over the game.
PySy: money break Artmana :)
32 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rusgamer9512 30.03.20

the game is immediately seen that tried
just a pity with the help of Cheat Engine can't crack my money

t
tyman21 30.03.20

gamer1995vlad
Yes, the game weighs little, normal gameplay and the picture looks good. what more do you want players? ))))

V
Vovsxx 30.03.20

gamer1995vlad
Don't lie to Cheat Engine choose all breaks float there values change all 6(punctuation marks not included.)))
P. S. don't be greedy put the Bosch 6значного number get the economic victory

R
Rusgamer9512 30.03.20

Vovsxx
SPS helped did great

2KotoSa 30.03.20

The game is worthy of respect ... words decay ))))

B
Blablaed 30.03.20

Comrades and the game only only x64 and not 32 ? Bo, play hunting.

t
tyman21 30.03.20

Blablaed
I can not say exactly, but the world wide web wrote that there are 32 bit versions. by the way, have you tried to install the game, or just confused you yourself are the system requirements?

B
Blablaed 30.03.20

tyman21
Try to set the throws that Endless Legend.exe not a valid Win32 application on the downloads always write only 64 and 32 is not present anywhere else. Buy litsuhu because of this dumb, I want pirates to see that as a Yes and then decide to buy or not.

t
tyman21 30.03.20

Blablaed
I tried to search but alas, while torrents not found. tomorrow I will try, maybe something will turn up on the eyes

B
Blablaed 30.03.20

Hosh, in any case, thank you.

A
Alenheym 30.03.20

The game is at first beautiful and interesting, but something I don't understand... I thought it would be a campaign, and leaves one card though changing with restart. Or the developers cheated us or all the additional content we need to buy. The whole point of the game is to run one card, choose one race and defeat your opponents in 3 ways (kill them all to open technology or to bypass points). The result is that the game is boring, long and tedious. To play on once, and everything, and does not advise.

M
Mordok 30.03.20

Blenheim
The whole point of Civ just to run one card, choose one race and defeat your opponents in 3 ways
The whole point of Victoria to run a single map, choose country and live a hundred years.
Both - the coolest strategy.
Feel the catch?

a
anji1 30.03.20

Kind of interesting, but much is unclear. How to influence the mood? Only the city postroyut - grief and soon a mutiny! How to adjust the speed of research?

t
tyman21 30.03.20

anji1
Only the city postroyut - grief and soon the rebellion!
not sure I'm all right, play for insects.

K
KloN_X 30.03.20

Hello! The people I have horror as lag the game on bigger moves (for 250ых for example). Sometimes it happens that the pass and it sort of hangs - restart and not loading the save... Dead is awating for another players... Sometimes it helps to boot the old moves, but this is annoying..the right on the map going on and here you is. Damn tin, while writing the review - the game is loaded) But it's a bit long... due to poor optimization I suppose this is happening? I confess that playing on the hacked version, it may be the case in this? I bought Endless Space remember with the long game there is also the lag was tough, the course was passed long friezes on the map. Who faced? Share information. The machine is not the weak fancy toys pull good and sometimes even great.

s
savawerty 30.03.20

spent 3 nights in the end she disappointed me.
the first time I generated a large map for 8 players, the difficulty level is normal. did about 100 turns, built a bunch of cities, took almost all the free areas(no cheating with only one army), and computer dolls in that time only managed to destroy one of the nearest village, and some even did not.
on the highest difficulty level, the picture does not change. AI is not at war, does not capture new territories, is not diplomacy, not trying to declare war on someone and even mud did not build. the computer puts the first city, one creates an army of 1 or 2 units and chasing the army back and forth through its territory, fearing to go beyond.
in short, the map I am alone, even on the highest difficulty level the AI can't make a little bit of competition, it just does nothing. and this is the main problem, play just boring.
maybe mods or patches will fix this problem, but so far alas.
if you have observed a pattern opposite to mine, I envy you.

K
KloN_X 30.03.20

savawerty

This can not be. Heavy plays very well, if you play FFA and be all easy to destroy at first, but if you have to put heavy neutrals...so all these parasites multiply very quickly and continuously. Put only a military victory, and see the result. Normal plays poorly if there are many options of victories, if only the military - and it gives heat.

F
Fernantos 30.03.20

Game after 150 stroke +/- new reviews will start consistently every 30 minutes, it costs 1.0 or is there a solution besides patches ?

s
savawerty 30.03.20

KloN_X
1)what is FFA?
2)what is military victory? in the list of enough there is no military victory. there is expansion, supremacy and destruction. other conditions of hostilities does not mean.
3)can easily destroy at first, at first, it's about how many moves? 200-300?I started the game 3 times, played no more than 100 moves, doing no more than 2 armies, 3-5 units each(I agree, not the worst army) and for nearly 100 turns for me, no one attacked. computer dolls and each other never did not declare war.
4) the complexity of the neutrals is the default

K
KloN_X 30.03.20

savawerty
FFA - every man for himself. I did not paint the expansion there or superiority - military power so you can better win, because the conditions are otherwise, Yes they will develop for the most part, and conduct diplomacy. This applies to the normal difficulty level at difficult situation is another, especially if you play with opponents focused on physical destruction. Put a location in relation between the players small or chaotic ( I'm playing), then the opponents will be very close and look at the local rush. Can not be that you have some particularly weak complexity, then my computer did the normal that we in the Alliance cannot defeat him. Right now everything sucks...nothing is loaded...so to finish the campaign did not succeed. Well, for thrill put complex neutrals, in the beginning it is extremely difficult to kill, though depending on who gets caught. Very aggressive behave, even forgetting about their base so do no end of problems. You have a license bought incentive? Everything works fine on the 300 go? What I have described above is familiar to you?