3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 01.10.19 11:56 am

Quest Warren (The Surge 2)

After receiving the Amy-drone went missing nychka, under the bridge found Warren and gave him the kit AID in the quest was listed wait, when Warren will contact you. Then just Pharma, at some pixel the street I triggeronce his audio call in which he offers to visit him under the bridge and the task of the quest has been updated to Find Warren under the bridge, but maybe I have given the armor, it is on the ground there and the task is not returned to the correct option.

The issue is the game screwed up my quest line?
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
NedmeS 01.10.19

Next time it will be possible to meet on the basis of the AID (about the place where you find the hook), if it's not there, it is likely that quest line was a complete failure :)

V
Volk-Naemnik 01.10.19

After receiving the Amy-drone went missing nychka, under the bridge found Warren and gave him the kit AID in the quest was listed wait, when Warren will contact you. Then just Pharma, at some pixel the street I triggeronce his audio call in which he offers to visit him under the bridge and the task of the quest has been updated to Find Warren under the bridge, but maybe I have given the armor, it is on the ground there and the task is not returned to the correct option.

The issue is the game screwed up my quest line?

l
legusor 01.10.19

under what bridge to look for him? there are at least four different bridge. a screen in the Studio please. yesterday randomly aktivnost this quest, Schaub, I'm the homeless guy under the bridge found. I have already the game came out, he was not one to look for.

N
NedmeS 01.10.19

Next time it will be possible to meet on the basis of the AID (about the place where you find the hook), if it's not there, it is likely that quest line was a complete failure :)

D
Ded MastDay 01.10.19

legusor
Under the bridge by the entrance, he was behind the door.

l
legusor 01.10.19

under what bridge to look for him? there are at least four different bridge. a screen in the Studio please. yesterday randomly aktivnost this quest, Schaub, I'm the homeless guy under the bridge found. I have already the game came out, he was not one to look for.

w
walkris 01.10.19

legusor
The bridge on which vision in front of the first checkpoint A. I. D
There is still drone lies which wall to decorate.

D
Ded MastDay 01.10.19

legusor
Under the bridge by the entrance, he was behind the door.

w
walkris 01.10.19

If you need someone, I can tell the location of the usurer, in order that the port. In quest of a saleswoman from the Mall

w
walkris 01.10.19

legusor
The bridge on which vision in front of the first checkpoint A. I. D
There is still drone lies which wall to decorate.

L
Loli_Hunter 01.10.19

Better tell me where his armor to find, where he is on the chest with (complicated life) implant sits, when the gear AID bring

w
walkris 01.10.19

If you need someone, I can tell the location of the usurer, in order that the port. In quest of a saleswoman from the Mall

L
Loli_Hunter 01.10.19

Better tell me where his armor to find, where he is on the chest with (complicated life) implant sits, when the gear AID bring

R
Raes 01.10.19

The Wolf Mercenary
The situation was exactly like yours. Do not worry, he then quietly appears on the point, near the room of the General, there are still a number of the hook will lie.

R
Raes 01.10.19

The Wolf Mercenary
The situation was exactly like yours. Do not worry, he then quietly appears on the point, near the room of the General, there are still a number of the hook will lie.