3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deep Throat 31.03.20 11:42 pm

Unique car numbers (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

I MY AK was the name of the machine number Feltzer from the last mission, what do you think about this, what does it mean?
There were also many spotted me numbers in the passing game. here they are:
Grove4L - car entourage
LVA4L - car Caesar
OutThere - car tinder
Sherm - car Ryder
TimeBomb - car bomb mission with the explosion of the factory in SF
Gold car gold medal in school
Omega - car toreno
Spank - pimp Millie (Spank is a new drug from GTA3))) )
H CarMan - I do not remember exactly, somewhere in Vegas taking pictures, I can send a photo we can. who learns bumper))
187 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anafem Proklyat 31.03.20

Trauma means injury.

D
Deep Throat 31.03.20

well, what does HAZE BOB?
remembering the Weiss was also unique number: LUVF1ST.

O
Orto Dogge 31.03.20

This is not a unique number that is part of the model of the machine.

G
GTAman 31.03.20

In the Weiss room as such was not only muddy textures.
HAZE BOB PROMT translates as the fog Bob. By the way, during the mission I often mist.TRAUMA=trauma, how to write xJeePx [Public Enemy] this number is Katie, I mixed it with Millie. CUFFS PROMT translates as cuff =)
PS: what does OMEGA have cars Toreno?

O
Orto Dogge 31.03.20

Obviously, something unknown. If not satisfied with this answer, translate in the PROMT and write here.

A
Andryuha 31.03.20

Omega is omega. And I was lousy. Took a blunder Entourage, stuck in the garage remained opened the garage, and I see that uni-room is gone, mA its normal. Mozhayev were inappropriately trainers to do the repainting on the go? Black dyed, damaged and everything else remains, and garage :-(:-(:-(:-(
as ruthlessly. And you have these unique numbers were missing?
And in GTA4 such serious jokes in my nebudet. Although, who knows, perhaps R* will nusderguta, and poprikalyvatsya.
I'm barely even saw.

D
Deep Throat 31.03.20

2 GTAMANЪ
Omega means the first day of the End of the world.

2 Andryukha cool
Numbers disappear after you save the car in the garage, it is a bitter truth :(
but in GTA4, such numbers can and will only rarely or covertly, but to disappear(change) after saving the car will not. This is the seriousness. There was a view that there will not be any more. mission packs and stuff, as well as the shooter and the checkpoints, TC will be closer to the real world, and any brand features, and fun to remain I am sure, in my life, too, there is a place for jokes.
Well, you can bet that will be a constellation of the Rockstar is still in the sky in the pile with the rest of the stars, whereas in the remaining games only one is a masterpiece, so...

O
Orto Dogge 31.03.20

Dip Trot, like an omega last letter of the Greek alphabet.

D
Deep Throat 31.03.20

2 Orto Dogge
well, the end of the alphabet and the beginning of the end.
The Bible read, everything about it is. As for toreno which is associated with that somehow, given a base with parts from the alien ships (which here are looking for) and the green stuff is not surprising...

O
Orto Dogge 31.03.20

Just the interpretation is. I can also denote the end of the world if we consider the life of light in this position.
Parts of the alien ship is nowhere, and green stuff to look asked the Righteous.
Stop writing unproven shit.

L
LBV 31.03.20

How about a UFO?

Where you can download free original GTA: San Andreas?

L
Lycyk 31.03.20

2 LBV - blah is a very appropriate topic for their questions selected.
in the mission where the black truck need obvorovali house, truck room SWAG.

Z
ZzZenN 31.03.20

SWAG - booty, loot, stolen.

2 LBV
I think www.san-andreas.com was the original San Andreas.

.final 31.03.20

Incidentally, you know that all sorts of secret number to damage if it is a regular room

L
Lycyk 31.03.20

yeah, still they scanavacca simple after sohraniniya in the garage.by the way some of the cars unique number becomes current after damage (for example Banshee)

D
Deep Throat 31.03.20

and in LSS and VSS, what about this?

W
Whatever 31.03.20

No one checked the room Smoke (well its blue Glendale)? Something I haven't seen before, to whom not laziness - check, I don't want to restart the game..

G
GTAman 31.03.20

I haven't checked, but I'm going. But found that the Tampa and Stratum in the mission flat tire there are the following rooms, some decoded:

Stratum

LA BOMBA
LION CUM
S4ND M4N
etc.

Tampa

PRE4CHER - the Preacher
T3H BUCK - Buck
D1VX ZOO ?
LION CUM - Is it what I think? =)
MOOTV 4U - ?
EV1L SLY Tricky evil
D4 DEWOR - ?
R3D R4SP - ?
BOB HAZE - Fog Bob
CHUNKY 1 - Short 1
RKK PWND - ?
S3XY JUD - Sexual something there =)
SUNRA 93 - ?
RKK DPB1 - ?
EV1L BNZ - Evil ...
MATHEW 2 - Matthew 2
DODE 777 - ?
CONEY 88 - ?
BM 4NDY ... for Andy
GOT MOO - ?
BM D34N - ?
BUDD4H X Buddha X
S4ND M4N - Man sand
L3337 OG - ?
NU SKOOL is the New school
T3H FLUF - ?
RE1 KOKU - ?
UG FUX69 - ?
BM D3V - ?

2 Neo Lucik
SWAG at all Boxville or just in the mission with Ryder? And then I have right now, all Boxville with the regular rooms. If anything, the theft I went.

W
Whatever 31.03.20

Presumably:
R3D R4SP - Red Rasp - red rattle (?)
T3H FLUF - Tech Fluff - Techno-fluffy (sounds silly, I know, but other variants I do not see.)
FUX69 UG - UG F$cks 69 - who's UG and what they mean, 69?
LION CUM - Is it what I think? =) - heh, probably not one you thought so)

PS GTAMANЪ how many times you have started this mission to get as many numbers or you're not who you were looking for???

G
GTAman 31.03.20

He tried it, failed the mission about 50 times, until the numbers not to repeat. Of Stratum all of the rooms did not check.