3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mistrust 31.03.20 11:47 pm

You will not believe! (Minecraft)

Everyone knows you don't have to buy the game ) you can download.
And how did You?
I for example, the single - a pirates beta, and cartoon - free minecraft classic
115 Comments
Sort by:
_
_DooM_ 31.03.20

darkknightegor
But the pirates heaped their customers with all sorts of features and anticheat. Those who play on the licenses on the appropriate servers have it all?

D
Dyadyushka Tom 31.03.20

_DooM_
Yes, Bukkit really works and on the license server! Even the PG server, if you change the line in server configuration online-mode to true, then it will be licensed, and only players who bought the game can go!

B
Bleyd Korschyutbekovich 31.03.20

With the truth not argue. Litska taxis!

_
_DooM_ 31.03.20

ahaha, Google has issued only one license server. The hike in the CIS is not relevant to play on licensed servers. So it turns out that our compatriots have bought litsuhu, playing on a foreign license servers.

D
Dyadyushka Tom 31.03.20

_DooM_
Yeah, it's true... Sometimes even foreign pirate server win server CIS the adequacy of foreign friends (aka the pirate even griefers almost there, not what we have:))

S
SETOS78 31.03.20

Play mine more than a year,and vsenda thought lutche pirates,but still litsuha was lutche for 1 reason and one reason only(for me):
Only litsenzionniy with minecraft you can participate in international competitions in minecraft,and training.
More from litsuhi yet primewest.

D
Dr.Overbuild 31.03.20

do me and litsuha and pirates,the pirates put on fashion,for litsuhe not everything works.......and 5 mainov on the computer.....

m
mesyac19 31.03.20

DiHand
No,not right,I do not drink,money for beer is not lowered
but on litsuhu-spent

G
Grisha3215 31.03.20

People tell me how pirates to go to the Hunger games of Minecraft.

S
SETOS78 31.03.20

Mr. S. J. Smite
Actually the hunger games (Hungred Games) is an official competition for minecraft ( Google to help ).

Grisha3215
Not like, that's the beauty of litsuhi that only it is possible to participate in the hungred games and survavial game (also a very interesting thing).

a
aaaawe Some 31.03.20

License Demo.

g
goodwarrior12345 31.03.20

Litsuha. You can play on FTB servers and put yourself here is such a awesome skin(personally I think its awesome):

B
Bleyd Korschyutbekovich 31.03.20

goodwarrior12345
Well, tyzh like magick'y, of course :)

g
goodwarrior12345 31.03.20

Blade Korytnikova
Skin this I drew not because of the fact that I play magic. Have you ever seen the video from MinecraftPG5? They have cool skins, I wanted to do something similar. And before my skin was dull, dug up will show.

q
qanaqerci 31.03.20

by far the person

M
Misha Gorodilov 31.03.20

Face, cool American servers

M
Misha Gorodilov 31.03.20

PS I bought a 99 rubles

F
FRIZAK123 31.03.20

litsuha