3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mistrust 31.03.20 11:47 pm

You will not believe! (Minecraft)

Everyone knows you don't have to buy the game ) you can download.
And how did You?
I for example, the single - a pirates beta, and cartoon - free minecraft classic
115 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stik2013 31.03.20

Pirates.

C
CH0L0 31.03.20

Vladislav Eremenko

Pirates Stoll afraid of? Arrr!!

R
RockstaR_ 31.03.20

License...

T
Timoha 31.03.20

License. bought deshmanu hacked ACC so as not to invest in game money (izluchenie Stalker silver edition).

N
NFD2609 31.03.20

Will appear on Steam - buy. And yet - no

K
Kron4ek 31.03.20

Pirates is enough, up to + servers is a huge number for a different version. License - only if you plan to play online-mode = true servers, and so it makes no sense (IMHO).
p.s. Obruchenie entities. accounts are from 3 to 30 rubles, so that the license anyone can afford.

E
Efim Kachaev 31.03.20

HeyRock
9 rubles bought in the boutiques cheap

K
Kakashka Kakashka 31.03.20

Dobronrav
I licuri

S
Sarmat_007 31.03.20

Yefim Kachaev
In steame.ru )) There is a 9 RUB a premium customer to buy)

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 31.03.20

License for PS Vita

w
we get what we deserve 31.03.20

Pirates.

R
Roman Todua 31.03.20

license

o
oxysoft16 31.03.20

License :D

R
Ruslan Gimadeev 31.03.20

Pirates of course. Nafig it is necessary to buy, the more such a game, and when the opportunity to play for free.

0kumura 31.03.20

sister persuaded to buy a license, well, here, recently bought, first, sorry, and then still resigned, and thought, but not so bad
well, perhaps, to begin to affect the skin, he is on the pirates, but! it is only visible to you and other pirates, the license he is visible to everyone, but it is a trifle, isn't it?
servers, servers, servers, many people want to play on gapixel, mainplace and so on. why? because to find a server with a bunch of mini games for the pirates is difficult, then either the admins are shit, or do a mini game well, or they are simply not enough, so you want to tell the truth, there playing very cool, is it worth your money? well dunno
now sugar is for the weak component in which Mein with 20 fps, the fact that the license of fps more seriously, I have a weak PC and when I got my license, I strongly felt the difference, and the game became more pleasant
the license still has a lot of advantages, but it's not trivia if you are into minecraft are just building, and you unimportant servers, skins, and stuff like that, it is better to continue to play with pirates, but if you are just like mine, and for you, these little things are important, (in a good way) then buy a license, of course you can buy for 30 rubles, but I do not trust such people, this is at your discretion, to trust, or not