3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avto Surgut 31.03.20 11:52 pm

What do you do after completing the story? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually the question in the subject line)) or what to do after the story))
34 Comments
Sort by:
D
Danil01 31.03.20

Avto Surgut
To start anew with other solutions or wait two paid add-ons ( to perform additional tasks, message boards, card game Quint, world Explorer, up and down, do what you want )

G
Gutsz 31.03.20

Avto Surgut
Explorer of the world, to do additional quests, play Quint, install mods. Lots of opportunities)

U
Uruz 31.03.20

After passing enough of just 4 hours, to do nothing special. It is necessary to wait for the big addition. Even though I'm happy, and even so the entire vacation is almost spent for this game)) Now from the rest of the games.

A
Aleksandr Garifyanov 31.03.20

Obviously. To complete what did not have time for the passage (Quint, saithe, questions) or start a new passage.

c
cjremigos 31.03.20

I was so sad in the game when I passed it,all the characters seem to die,although the story was told Buttercup that all is well,all lived happily ever after.The world became empty without Triss,yen,CRIS.Only Zoltan left,and even chatting impossible)Will be in a new place.Of course the game is a masterpiece!

A
Anomel Suna 31.03.20

Unlucky you! I have never passed :) (that's so long I pass ;) )

D
Danil01 31.03.20

Den Good
Once a week one task to perform? :) or even not started to play, and waiting two more additions?

S
Slayerz85 31.03.20

All the achievements would be implemented to the end...

I
ILIA_1992 31.03.20

In addition to playing Quint with nothing to do . You can play hairstyle or boat ride .
If you have orders or a regular job , it is possible to complete them .

W
Wild Rider 31.03.20

Start a new passage better, I think.
And the characters in freeplay dead, because the freeplay is not tied to the story, his for show left.

A
Anomel Suna 31.03.20

Danil01
Playing every day, doing 2-3 missions

K
KingBaby 31.03.20

Remove the game nafig

p
punck 31.03.20

What do you do after completing the story?
Demolished to edrene FeNi in a year replay.

G
GAMER_UKRAINE 31.03.20

Avto Surgut
Try the weak to pass all the question marks. Think can stretch the passage for several dozen hours. And of course you can learn to play Quint and pass all orders and extra missions! You can complete the game on the highest difficulty. New Game + is already out. Here is the lesson. Replay for the other endings. I like bad and I'm a little dissatisfied. When will the DLC come back in the game again!

T
TheGoshka 31.03.20

I took all quests in a row and therefore did not pass even the ridiculous,and even more question marks,it seems to me that the question marks of an unlimited number (as in Skyrim).

s
saa0891 31.03.20

If there is side quests,then nothing.

s
saa0891 31.03.20

Goshka Kitsch

it seems that question marks unlimited

A limited number,like in Skyrim,only in the Witcher 3 is mostly stupid barrels chests in the water or on land,especially on Skellige made some damn AC,you'd better have a much smaller map but interesting places to explore,different underground locations, ruins,crypts,huge caves,with different traps,puzzles, etc.

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 31.03.20

Cleaned out all the locations of mobs. The three walked to the end of the story. Continue to do nothing, just for the boat ride, look at sunbathers Topless girls on Skellige and be entertained in the brothels.

T
TheGoshka 31.03.20

PiRoMaNcHiKLo
You need to wait and craftsmen will create additional jobs as mods.
In General,try to swing the global in cs go,the Witcher is more complicated))).

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 31.03.20

Goshka Kitsch
Swing global - my nerves will not do. Better in a horror play, or souls will go.