3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avto Surgut 31.03.20 11:52 pm

What do you do after completing the story? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually the question in the subject line)) or what to do after the story))
34 Comments
Sort by:
A
AlexOmen 31.03.20

Personally, I'm not in a hurry to pass the story. Figured out how to work the world, searched all the Marks tried to open/run them even with the skull. In the end sailed on Skellige at level 22, once in Velenje/Novigrad nothing left. Even the orders of the thirtieth of the levels completed. Yet there, too, not in a hurry. It's a pity only that the quests become grey.
PS. In Velenje left Toko Bald mountain, the question Mark under the tree where it is impossible to get all the time and talking about dragons. Question: How to get there? Or is he under the mountain?

[
[CYBERPUNK] 31.03.20

New game+ no more than. Quint played enough when he was on his quest. Question marks are almost all opened, they are monotonous and get bored quickly.

E
Eagle387 31.03.20

Den Good
Well, right! Perform additional Tasks and explore the world))

A
Alex.Novikov 31.03.20

saa0891
And I'm on Skellige after such good leveling, ran through the question marks, I pokrivel a couple of drums, and realized that the money I have a lot, and the staff in these places about anything. Therefore, it is not mastered. Anyway, the sea is somehow not revealed. I.e. here are a couple of missions there, and, in fact, on Skellige big issues in the water, and somehow not not. CDPR had to cut quests near these places, because just to go to them quite well, do not want after the passed 100 hours.

t
tesla707 31.03.20

Too, the story is awesome! Even a little sad that the game ended.
Now a week take a break from the Witcher)) and then I will perform additional tasks (exclamation mark) and billboards. Along the way I explore the world, question marks and many caves, just until the Oct until the two new DLC.
New game + until you want to start.

R
Rakurs94 31.03.20

tesla707
In October of the same goes 1 DLC,and another in the first quarter of 2016.Or I confuse something?

t
tesla707 31.03.20

Rakurs94
like Yes, I just summarized what the second room of the Witcher will start in October)

c
cjremigos 31.03.20

guys do you think in future updates there will be a continuation of the story Gerald?Or will a new story?

_
_Y_ 31.03.20

Expect major additions and quest mods from fans (of modders). Editor released, I hope soon quest mods begin to rivet, not retextures of swords, armor, hairstyles, clothes, etc.

l
levyy_nosok_v_mayoneze 31.03.20

forget half years old this world.and then it will be more interesting.Council.

W
Wild Rider 31.03.20

Rakurs94
Not to be confused.

cjremigos
There will be two long side quests with new locations and buns, roughly speaking. It is unlikely that they will somehow influence the main story. The story Geralt has been completed.

H
Holly Jolly 31.03.20

TheGoshka
no, here they end. sooo if you try it, this game might get to 100% and endless quests, question marks Yes, just endless monsters there

K
Krrrva 31.03.20

Well I have done all the quests, orders, collected two complete sets vadimchik armor, won in horse racing and so on. after the final, I just deleted the game. going to re-read all the books, maybe even pereproydu third time of the first part and I can't wait to once again play the Witcher 3 )

z
zinovevv888 31.03.20

you can search for Easter eggs