3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aalsitsh 31.03.20 11:58 pm

The Witcher - RPG? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What do you think is missing Witcher to full RPG?
37 Comments
Sort by:
P
Playersaharan 31.03.20

Widukind wrote:
(for example, to the choice to kill trolls to kill on the way to the Circle of the elements would have some consequences)
Well, he can say of them is, because in the quest the Most Dangerous Criminal of Skellige we can remember these trolls as an example of good relationship of Hera to a reasonable and not dangerous monsters.

H
Hirok 31.03.20

Playersaharan
Anyway, the fact that there is a choice has an element of RPG. This is already a waste called when you give the consequences of each sneeze.

M
MunchkiN 616 31.03.20

Hirok
in the first part of the Witcher drunk and he lost memory. the Witcher again learning to walk
in the second part, witch was beaten and humiliated while he was in prison. the Witcher returns the memory.
in the 3rd part of the Witcher got his memory back, waved the dragon was cool as chaknoris and fairly rich with cool gear 30th level
suddenly in the 3rd part of the Witcher again Nada to swing and he begins actually homeless. nakoy hell in this game finally pumping peck-peck. okay he's in there craft armor and swords looking for the legendary. here basically and all his pumping needs to be

H
Hirok 31.03.20

MunchkiN 616
You know such thing as a gaming Convention?
Well, here you ger all so cool-shake from the beginning.
And?
Well, let's say the first time you an interesting story, resale, etc.
And the second time? The story you are aware, the secondary also, combat mechanics, etc.
And than you the game should entertain?
What chelenzh it you must give if you are CARMATHENSHIRE?

Odd when a new game in music nobody cried that it is necessary again to swing at the second or third part.

M
MunchkiN 616 31.03.20

Hirok
in massice Shepard dies again and is learning to go potty
and by the way there is a level of the first part affects the initial level in the second and even the number of credits possible
in the m3 level as I recall postponed or significantly influences but Shepard is saved in your pajamas

if you expand the question of how could look the Witcher 3 not whether there is a normal level of pumping PEK-PEK
presumably he had enough good gear, a purse of gold, ordinary monsters and muggers did not represent his interest.
during missions and finding relics he'd met super dangerous monsters who demanded the weapons of the mutagen that the Witcher has at the beginning of the game and during the game he probably would have had to visit the places of power and thus still eluding their natural abilities-peck peck
the game would be more like assassin

H
Hirok 31.03.20

MunchkiN 616
If you start a new game, and not to transfer the save, then all over again.

You argue from the point of view but it seems to me, so it had to be.
And developed reason, as to do so, that the vast majority of play.
Under each will not adjust.

U
UkrGeralt 31.03.20

I well remember how in the first part in the first act gave the herbalist Abigail at the mercy of the peasants, and then in 4 act is not able to resolve the situation with the sisters in Temnovogo. In part 3 of such situations from the distant consequence, unfortunately, no. And so in terms of the RPG part 3 is explicitly focused (suddenly!) to the witch-swordsman. Magic and long range weapons fight stabbed to impossible. In the first Aardam could stanici enemy(except bosses) and pansotti with spectacular animation. Igny normally damagel, and didn't do zilch, and fireballs flew across the location. I found an interesting glitch when fireball was flying a lofted trajectory and vanilla, in part 3, this is impossible.

G
Garry3Fingers 31.03.20

The Witcher kintz myltse with pumping from the edge lights and unnecessary dead open world, but a movie direct 10 out of 10 ends.

S
SS44 31.03.20

When the game is rifts , it is not an RPG. Because , we meet an ordinary enemy and somersault five times and five times we beat him and the enemy - dead. Meet the boss - a hundred times a hundred times somersault and hit it , and the boss is dead. Magic plays no significant role. The whole interview is very similar, and no incentive for pereprohozhdeniya no. It is impossible to complete the game within medimage-mage , and then the witch-fighter , and then for the Witcher, thief, etc. There is only one class and it is very very dull and monotonous for at least 150 hours. What is particularly awful is that there is a time and 250 hours can muster looking for someone to sell loot((( this is generally a nightmare apagesic!!! Every encounter with enemies brings a ton of loot , which outweighs the inventory. Traders are always short of money , plotting a thread of barter, etc. in Short , a lot-a lot of time doing sales full of enemies and other wild shit. That terribly enrages!

M
Mortaliss 31.03.20

the only thing it lacks is a complete replacement of the protagonist,to the custom pacifiers created from scratch by the player,for all the problems with the lack of variability arise from the fact that we're playing for the formed character with his worldview,relationships and skills

G
Garry3Fingers 31.03.20

SS44
Ton usless loot and sad history, the scourge of almost all RPGs I've played, maybe someday it will change, and I shove avaricious man's tears.

G
Garry3Fingers 31.03.20

Mortaliss
In the first part he had an amnesia, and therefore, could sculpt anything with the hero, until the child rapist, and three book fans to put sexual organ. At the end of part 3 he says he was then aware of who was and hung on the door handle.

W
Widukind 31.03.20

I don't know... I really like the fact that in the end my Geralt is very steep, and when I start a new game completely weak and helpless - it's very inspiring for the next passage. For this reason, I declined over time, from ng+. And if you remove leveling, then it's like half the game cut off and thrown out, and if it was I would have already forgot about this game. Because the plot is really interesting only in the first or second passage.

G
Gvinpin.93 31.03.20

in good old RPG, nothing but gold, and experience points are not beaten, and good old RPGs were stupid grind in the dungeon

R
RiDDan71 31.03.20

Anymatrix
And because of this, besides the main plot has nothing to do in the Witcher..

W
Widukind 31.03.20

More on the topic of building plot example. In the quest"the Enemy of the people has a choice to merge information about Philip Radovid or not, but the decision has no impact neither on the fate of the sorceress, nor the line of Radovid, there is not even any dialogue, where Philip any comment on the decision we made. Radovid in any case said in the third Chapter of Geralt Hope you brought something more important than the magic crystal. The question is: why then do this to make a choice? Another important point: why are there so few meaningful dialogues with the main characters? If Yennifer was bad, then with Triss outside of the story Geralt has to talk about except her earrings found in the kaer Morhen. Similarly, the final dialogues in the Corvo Bianco oppressed by its brevity and lack of options

K
Konstantin Zhukov 31.03.20

The entire series of the Witcher this ultra interactive movie. You loved the book - back to them. You think Geralt is weak/strong/stupid/clever, etc. - become them and make decisions. This is quite a RPG, not a standard. It is not vanity. To return to the village and hear how kmety discuss the implications of your act? No, not heard.Only forward, not looking, not reading, not thinking. Orders vedmachi monotonous? Aphids, they should be such that it is the craft of the witch. So you see, the shoemaker complains: Again the shoes ordered! And I was waiting for the order for sewing tents! Not for nothing is the most difficult orders - nonstandard, it has been traced in the books. In summary: this is a highly specialized RPGs, for lovers of art by pan Andrzej, for fans to think before doing. For everyone else: Yes, stupid action game with RPG elements, quickly bored. Well, more Tits in the range.