3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
atsa.maz 04.09.19 04:06 pm

Why pirates crack the game?

Why would they do that?
24 Comments
Sort by:
w
wife Cheshire Cat 04.09.19

For a variety of reasons. For the money - hacked games sell cheaper than authors, plus advertising revenue. From fun - to many hackers to enjoy the process. For training - it is necessary for something to practice, the more protection is constantly improving. Else are the orders of the competition or of the authors to check for vulnerabilities.

W
William Bigkartoshkafri N 04.09.19

To help people

E
Eliry 04.09.19

From the kindness of his heart. Or maybe you want to disperse the dominance of gaming companies which already quite insolent, not only did the game sell more and need. Different reasons. And for what purpose are interested in? I hope that one of them is hanging out here?

A
Adamantokha 04.09.19

Because Piracy is a Brotherhood !!!

B
Banderovec Dzhon 04.09.19

well, not all such fools to buy the game

s
severnyy alkogolik 04.09.19

In the past decade innet was not necessary to buy disks,what not the fact that the license.And now you can download and it makes no sense to spend money on the store.And I thought that someone gets the disk he is,after placing a CD,publish files on the Internet,but here it's like.

B
Bombardirovschik 04.09.19

Also hacking is required less often for mods and trainers,for modification of game files,for example.
Without hacking GTA wasn't multiplayer San Andreas,and tons of mods to GTA 4 and so on.

M
Maxlaq 04.09.19

North alcoholic
Well, Yes, in its own way with the pirates much easier, no need to spend money, while on the other hand, if the game is really cool, it is best to buy to play with good quality.

K
Krokodil D 04.09.19

Well, for the most part the game pirates to another computer in the bot system add.
Put pirates and the PC starts without your knowledge to send different data to other computers.
So is formed a botnet managed by the owner. Using a botnet servers often lozhili hacked protection and other sinister crimes worked. Yes, just spamming for example.

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.09.19

As if the question was asked by the student from the first class ))
When it already knows the answer to the question why is the sky blue?, but still do not understand the essence of piracy )
The main thing that this topic did not overlap with the theme of high, pirates! forum Talk...

w
warp 37 04.09.19

So the poor died of nogama.

L
L303 04.09.19

Damn, just clear

D
Deyl 04.09.19

I don't know what motivates people vsasyvanie games. But I will say this.I have for many years put only Repack. Until I realized the advantage of the license. Without going into details (everyone knows the pros and cons of pirates and litsuhi)now I do not regret the money for the license.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.09.19

by the way niznayu. maybe it is for them a challenge to complexity or just peratskogo style Zhyzni

y
yariko.v 15.07.20

Games without protection consume less resources (if defense is cut or deactivated). As all free CPU time goes to the game.

Games without protection it is possible to show the Grand kids or to beat yourself in retirement. And the games with protection will stop working as soon as you stop working or close the service supporting the verification of their license.

Games without protection does not require Internet connection, and even when the Apocalypse will be able to connect to the laptop solar battery and play.

T
Takkar_hAsam 15.07.20

Haha, funny question, but seriously it's very simple:
1) Pirates crack the game, so that people could easily download the game from torrent, and free to enjoy the gaming experience and immersion in game worlds.
2) To all there darmowy ate fpsy.
3) you Can sell pirated discs, first download the game from a torrent, burn to disc, and then sell the disk with the installation of any brow.
4) Damn, just enjoy the fact that pirates crack the game and give you free uber toad)))

L
Lex-one 15.07.20

Takkar_hAsam
Duck derjavu if hacked, it still eats fps.
About drives it is not true.

D
Dogmit 15.07.20

Lex-one
About drives it is not true.

It is believed that in many important countries still using pirated discs (Asia, South America, Africa) or in countries where Internet is very expensive.

V
VETER15 15.07.20

Why, you interested?

G
Gossamer 15.07.20

for the sake of profit