3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 01.04.20 12:31 am

How to kill the Nameless King ? (Dark Souls 3)

I have the procedure simply dudes!
It is impossible to make simply!
Here are all of the twins was even princes like something with a shield Jorma, and here, here just an ass dude! Already prepared after this Loki pass DLC, I know so much time spent on this boss ? Three months, three months, Carl! And still can't pass, I have a LVL 95, if the first phase is still bearable, the second will be worse than the Twins princes, casts what is the ABYSS lightning and just fansatic, I would look into the eyes of the dude that made this boss. In General, with what weapons it is easiest to pass ?
Are there any ideas ? For me they already ended.
20 Comments
Sort by:
W
WAga 01.04.20

Collect the armor on the resist to lightning, even the rags, take the shield of the Slayer, sword of darkness, the ring of zelenovato, Havel if you need a ring of resist lightning, shake INTA fuchuan to 10 and take a spell on the shield and bare you will not do anything.

S
Subject89P13 01.04.20

I killed him with the sword artorias of the souls of the guardians of the abyss, but then the question is more in battle tactics than in orourke. firstly forget about the shield, it is unlikely to help. all his attacks are fairly easy to Dodge, but you need to remember well the timings. well, at least we should get some sort of straight sword, they are really in the game IMBA. well, if the main problem in the lightning, then you should wear a set some sort of zipper is nice and consumables increasing soprotivlyaemost zipper poyuzat.

S
Sitis133 01.04.20

Igor Malenic
Took a long time,but I write here the comments about the tactics with which he was killed:
You can keep a distance, so he attacked the leap. Somersault under it when it is in flight and strike a few blows to the back. And again keep your distance (but do not expect that the boss will repeat the same attack all the time). When the health bar drops to half - and begin to attack lightning. Good saves shield with lightning protection (Shield tree spirits).
Tried first otherwise merged and killed him the first time.

I
Igor Malenik 01.04.20

Sitis133
Thank you. I'll try to find this shield in the game.

S
Sitis133 01.04.20

Igor Malenic
Castle Latrice. From the fire Dragon barracks to run across the bridge towards the two Wyverns, turn left and go down the stairs. There is a room with chests and knight-Legionnaire from Iritira.

s
siame 01.04.20

The King's rhythm beats a different, more viscous. If you rolit on the machine (roll-roll), then the second shot will be necessary. This micropause between the shoals - its feel and everything will go like clockwork.
And Yes, for the uncertain player, or like me, with a not very good reaction, the shield will be very helpful. The shield of the knights Latrica good. A fairly high stability, high resistance to lightning (if tempering with a zipper, 90%).
Than hack - not so important. One blow with a UGS or two shots is simple - almost the same.

I
Igor Malenik 01.04.20

Sitis133
I've looked latrica shield gives more protection from lightning, then he better)

I
Igor Malenik 01.04.20

siame
But this is cool. I'll try zip and tempering the shield can be and help.

T
Toxa95 01.04.20

As I understand it, the banal, the Council shelter and roll till he dies - not ride?
Well, then a separate Council. Keep far distncia. Usually, bosses have one or two animations for ranged attacks. They are easier to learn and they are easier to roll.

W
WAga 01.04.20

Here is an excerpt from the wiki on the shield of the Dragonslayer If you use the extra items of lightning protection and take into account the protection from the shield block damage from lightning will be so small that they can be completely neglected even at NG+7.
The first time I suffered from an unnamed king, killing attempts with probably the 20th, and the 2nd time they killed him in the 1st attempt because they know what it is necessary to come)

L
Lightninggg 01.04.20

Are there any ideas ?
git gud))

I'm naked with one katana has sahasrar.

H
Hayabusa 01.04.20

Igor Malenic
Kill him with a chaos blade(katana) without a shield. Haven't used a shield in Dark Souls one - in my opinion, it's too easy: closed with shield and waiting for the enemy to finish his attack and punch. There were many attempts, but having studied his moveset - won. When he casts lightning from the heavens to the player in the second phase, it is possible to make Backstab that it would take a lot of health, but it's not easy. He and Manus from the first part gave me the most trouble in DS.

G
GG4 01.04.20

Bare hands had stopped at Overath.

T
ToXeNsiUs 01.04.20

Igor Malenich wrote:
Are there any ideas ?
Large shield, ring of the hawk, crossbow (of course pumped at least at +9) and a bunch of bolts. To keep your distance to have enough to capture objectives and monitoring of stamina. All.

I
Ivanych 01.04.20

Usually all suffer in the first phase, when you have a chicken to beat, then the second phase is easier, there seems to remember the timings of the attacks and tumbles ball. The shield is not the best choice, because the attacks are usually few and stamina ends after first taking the blow on his shield.

k
kai2613t 01.04.20

Igor Malenic
the shield of the knights Latrice to help ,upgrade it to at least +5 what would the resistance was more or less , play through the unit follow the stamina and poking it slowly, what do not be one handle in the second phase he seemed easier .

I
Inzanagi 01.04.20

Igor Malenic
Even as an option - magic, with proper pumping(Fortunately the Rosary can change as hochitsya), and the correct selection of subjects to kill him easily, his chicken with 1-2 copies of the crystal dies, he is 4-6, the main thing is to Dodge and cast.

A
AR3E 01.04.20

Kazhetsa I just plugged it to death, Dodge-rolling. In General, here

b
baracus11 01.04.20

AR3E
When you see such video, much regret that playing without a ring of bloody Karthus. Literally every one of his impact clearly noticeable, if the experience of the DS3 is available.

D
Dzhoel Miller 01.04.20

Igor Malenic
I called phantom mage and one minute he killed the Nameless King, and even damage received :)
PS: Though it was the fourth phantom, the first three aides died a heroic death ;(