3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Len pridumat 01.04.20 12:32 am

What will be the next part? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Recently I began to wonder, what will be the next ME? After all, the idea of ME Andromeda failed miserably and are unlikely to do the second part. Maybe do a re-release from normal developers, or ME Andromeda was the last nail in the coffin of the whole series? Offers suggestions
25 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beringer 01.04.20

It's just the final conviction of what to expect from biovars good makes no sense. The album is finished. Each Studio has finest hour, and the time when to go. It's a shame that Shepard, we'll see. And with this approach to quality is not worth it to disturb the past. Let it remain in our memory bright.

I
Ivasik 01.04.20

Obscure the final goal of the new game.

If a new home for earthlings found, then... then what ?
To fly to find the same in other galaxies ?
Or will a new space race a La the reapers, which will need to start to fight?

And what is the relationship of Andry with further new parts of the game regarding the continuation of the story of the Ivanov family, guilty Riders ?

I think developers today also no answer to the question likely continue IU.

R
Ryogi Shiki 01.04.20

I hope it will not

A
ADA bly WONG 01.04.20

If you add more realism and freedom in the gameplay that is more interesting classes in the locations and not blunt running with the scanner and the vehicles in which do not sit like a normal person in the car and not teleport there too and the ship will be delivered good optimization will Polish all the schools on facial animation and make a story for the development of the main character and not just throw him in the Inferno, it may be possible and the idea Andromeda can be developed

N
Nikoly67 01.04.20

better let it be the last nail to the coffin, as deveere no more, and one hopes will not get far

E
Enikeyschik 01.04.20

The next part may not be, but I want something like this, I like the theme of space, some sort of prequel with living cities want or some sort of mixture of GTA and ME =)

K
Kyubi 01.04.20

The next part will be shit*m, if the publisher and it will spare the money, and the publisher is EA, but these greedy bastards will hang for a penny and on the opinion of the players care. So for me, this series buried.

W
WOR4UN 01.04.20

The better question is, when will the next patch.

x
xXHASLXx 01.04.20

1000 years after the events of the third part)

L
Labamba86 01.04.20

Why is everything so pounced on the game then?

D
DarkRawen 01.04.20

Kyubi
Kyubi wrote:
The next part will be shit*m, if the publisher and it will spare the money, and the publisher is EA, but these greedy bastards will hang for a penny and on the opinion of the players care. So for me, this series buried.
On MEA at bioware took 40 million $ without marketing, and the Witcher 3 for example, was spent 32 million. So it's not in the budget, and in krivorukost developers and that the key people who worked on previous games in the series ME, no longer work at bioware, and the CEO, who has worked on MEA, dumped there in 2015 (probably realized what was coming)

S
Sanek Vesnin 01.04.20

Boehringer
The fact that several studios biovar ( or as it there ), and Andromeda gave the weakest of the Studio, which only add-saws, and that's all gone wrong!

K
Kyubi 01.04.20

DarkRawen
I mean, that EA big decided to save money and to give game studios the newcomer, which didn't do major projects, but only a couple of DLC for the third part.

s
safot 01.04.20

If you can't find a good scenarist and musician, things can be worse.

M
MikuHadsune 01.04.20

Too lazy to come up with
Excuse me, but why the game failed? Already have a list of sales revenue of the game?
You understand that the game fails when it becomes financially profitable, and with Andromeda like there is no such problems. Hanging in the top of sales.

M
MikuHadsune 01.04.20

Labamba86
Why is everything so pounced on the game then?
Because Denova

P
Pulsedriver84 01.04.20

You can put Shepard in the New part of Mass Effect and remove Denovo and more serious approach to creating character animations, and wakes up the next Masterpiece

A
A Gamer 01.04.20

To fantasize can be anything.
Summary of the 3rd part - one way or another an end to the war with the reapers = it is possible after the events of the 3rd part to organize an expedition in dogonku this to help to learn and news to bring. Between sending the ark and the end of the M3 a bit of time passed, as time will fly in a few years after the end of the MEA. They say, let's be friends galaxies.

In parallel to come up with a project scattered on the way of repeaters for more nimble movement (to organize their movement in order to compensate for the change in the position of Andromeda relative to the milky way, too, as it can be) or even 700 years until those flying to Andromeda to develop the technology uber telescope in uber repeater.

And here I sit in Adromeda only just began to build (the end of the MEA) and then fly from these Milkyway (by any means, even after 5, even after 50 years - do not care, rider Shepard to survive, no one will - a new hero will come up).

And really figure out what Khatami is someone bigger is always possible. In the trilogy the same ride, and if and to the Prothean who was then, it can head and share a lot.

Spoiler open to those who are not afraid to read a lot and is willing to consider read
A spoiler of the dead - let the relics in Andromeda was also the vanguard of the race, sending expeditions to different galaxies for a new home (Yes - as we are now) (cause let mass over a La our reapers, or even the impending collision of galaxies), but the avant-garde stuck - the reason you think of, or parallel plot.
Those who were sent, did not wait for signals flew, then the norms, with difficulty deal with their problems - even moved to another galaxy for one of the other expeditions . Settled/not settled down, but decided to check - as there are other vanguard in other galaxies.

Or - if other expeditions was not just the wait sucks, and even without a signal from the Andromeda still flew, for doing nothing.

Or someone was pentabosol terraformable, and the owners noticed - Yes, even through the same wertelecki noticed a change in the composition of the atmosphere and decided to come to check if vanguard has caught on, but for some reason was unable to signal

So imagine now, arrive, and then besides that its not one - one buildings and robots - so in addition to local races some sort of hodgepodge of Milkyway refrigerators thawed and settling in? How to respond? What happened to the people that the one robot left, what to do with these.
How will communication between the two peoples who are trying to find a home in the area where local and can not understand. And if our milky way after coming?

In any case there will be groups that advocate to smear these, we scored first place, and those who believe that there's room for everybody. In the case of the second proposed option - that the entire race came as they could to relocate - will be the same strife as humans in the events of MEA, only the scale is more serious. Add to that a number of issues - like the slightly different composition of the atmosphere, necessary for life (the terraforming) + problems of the local population - and get a whole list of nuances that can be beat.

From the point of view of the game (not to do it two different ways: a La first contact and a La geta+the boats) can be realized in such a way that it was a list of jobs on different planets.

There are 2 groups: people+ adequate relics+ hangar against the opposition in the circles of the relics+chum+the renegades (both sides this is a collection of groups, which some are arguing, agree)

That is, every planet has begun is banal skirmishes for territory/resources/power in which we participate in multiplayer (a La MP in ME3), and the single wound on the planet and solve local problems:
- want by force of arms (and then there is a war on this planet, too, the outcome of which we have no influence with their 3 guns - again, look m3, but can affect the effects like to negotiate with good relics to share its technology and learned to reprogram architects in the result, you can either pericolosit enemies, or to say - guys let's be friends because your chances of getting worse)
- want direct negotiations with the forces of the enemy and attempts to convince them + possible pobochki to organize like to carry out sabotage in the ranks of some under the guise of other, thereby weakening the forces of the enemy and increasing the chances of their (Yes, even the most natural - in percentage terms - as a force of troops in the M3).

Even ONE ending can be imagined in different ways - we stopped the war and the main leaders of the enemy were killed/persuaded to cooperate and to build a new world:
- If with good interest for a peaceful solution - logically got a lot of manpower and a good chance of quick to build (a La Guta+the hot);
- If a good percentage, but by force of arms - nobody has yet, but people that lost + from the other side passed no. - built for a long time;
- if defeated, but sluggish overweight - little people, surviving with difficulty;
- for fans of ahappy ends can and worst to do - its not helped, ran as I had for all the plot attempts we get to go to the only option in the latest round of talks - the enemy cuts our people and we promise not to be a partisan, but our nation remains at the level of the labour force.

Yes, hardly will be interesting reapers for their goal was really something quite new compared to the usual race for resources or power.

Yes, I gathered these thoughts from a handful of cliches (even for half an hour), but ME in General is the same. Almost all the major twists were fantastic ..lots of different books/movies/games, but the original trilogy is how the dish good chef and like products are the same, but the overall taste is great.
But the prequels don't love - as a return on a step back, because you know what will happen next.

W
WOR4UN 01.04.20

It's time to create the theme When you crack the second part?

M
Makson Messerle 01.04.20

I will say say that mass effect will still be