3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Len pridumat 01.04.20 12:32 am

What will be the next part? (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Recently I began to wonder, what will be the next ME? After all, the idea of ME Andromeda failed miserably and are unlikely to do the second part. Maybe do a re-release from normal developers, or ME Andromeda was the last nail in the coffin of the whole series? Offers suggestions
25 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gera95 01.04.20

On N7 Day developers have officially confirmed that Andromeda is the next story. That is the game will be, and they will be in Andromeda.
Therefore it is necessary to look more attentively at ME: Andromeda.
There are a few oddities.
The first oddity that I'm a little taken aback, that's what Sarah Ryder dances like Shepard. At first thought, it's just a marriage or a defect. After the official confirmation of Andromeda, has revised this point. ME:A new story, new engine, new graphics, new animations, and updated gameplay, updated fighting, even the animation of booze too new. And the dance is not modified, and this is one of the main features of the image of the shepherd, which repeatedly draw attention during the third part of the game. And it's very strange.
The second oddity is that there are no exactly hot. If in a scientific expedition was absent asari, the turian, or krogan, much like this expedition is not affected. But the absence of basic scientists races MP, salarians and boats, scientific expedition, it is highly deciding.
Events ME:3 occur within six months after the events of ME:2. In IU:2, MP race deal with everyday problems and solving everyday problems, all but boats. Arriving at the migrant Fleet, Shepard learns that carinci prepare for full-scale war with the Geth, and that this issue has been resolved. Against the war is only Seal Admiral Koris. At the beginning of the third part of the game, in the newsletters is specified on the mobilization of boats from all over the galaxy, and that was recalled even all the minor boats from Palomnichestva.
That is, if the boats were late with the start of the Ark at least a month, because of the failure to fly can only hot the last war with the Geth and the Reapers. As well as those who will join them.
The third important point. IU is a fantastic universe, but it covers the political issues from the real geopolitics. In real geopolitics, with the eager pioneers of the state. That is, it begins with romance enthusiasts, which comes to replace the state and the state apparatus, followed by serious systematic work.
We can also add the return of Casey Hudson, the chief ideologist of Mass Effect, and immediately to the position of General Manager of the project.
Based on the above described, I have formed the impression that, ME:Andromeda it's just a spin-off prologue of a future story. A lot of what it means, and would not even be surprising if the legendary SPECTRUM will appear in Andromeda. :)

A
A Gamer 01.04.20

Sounded I like that, that maybe developers should go back to the events after ME3...

Here, many recalled that the beginning of the 2nd part of this is wow...

So imagine the beginning of Me4. Shepard wakes up and it turns out that he was lying beaten in the citadel, the boy and the light he saw, and the problem is not resolved, and the decision - it is one - to cut down the bad AI that the harvest came up.

The beginning - wow? Dip into nostalgia and the cycle of events at the same time. Yes, a lot of the fans (even those who now me Slippers cast aside) seeing what's next, the case will continue on shepherd, to jump for joy will be, forgetting the fact that they took away the right of choice of endings.

here will make retreat on the theme of endings.
Solarzellen - some medpolymer. It is not clear what. And more like a victory of synthetics. Because of his personality organic race lost.

Red - impact technology = death of a huge number of people who just die for not self-sufficient planets and stations, not being able to return without repeaters to her.
The death of the Geth and quari (if you have them reconciled, many boats allowed in their spacesuits software platform of the Geth that help them adapt to their newfound home), not to mention the fact, can their space suits and ships for a long time (without repeaters access to resources complex). In General, a Pyrrhic victory for organic.

I chose the blue ending. It is not sugar, because Shepard = new a little God - an outright bust. But to use the tools of the enemy to build - a victory. And losses less likely, considering how the reapers repeaters collected from oshlakov

The ending must be one. That would have been a definite Canon and the ability to go further. Freedom of choice - you guys have given along the way to decide the fate of NATIONS.
But someone out there is afraid NORMALLY to finish the story and put these three nedoveriya that left too many questions.
The result - I believe that the presence of only ONE ending would have caused less dissatisfaction with the lack of choice, what eventually caused the presence of these 3 nidulariales.

And then you can go after the Andromeda, so that - once the world rushed to learn is not to leave the pioneers alone and work together to find a way to quickly move.
In the case of the ending close to the blue recovery work of course you need to be a lot, but with reapers it can be done faster. So five-year plan in 4 years to restore normal order of life, means Cerberus will press the gray mediator (the Penny, not the first - the idea for DLS-the prequel. It would be interesting).

But if too much to start from scratch, you and the ark the whole world to do (on the basis of the technology of the reapers quickly build). Wanting to fly away from the grief of loss into the new world (and to rest 600 years) instead of building on the ruins of my life (which is harder than the material loss) after a war like THIS is plenty.

[the above is possible at all to implement gameplay based on the old sohranki - that familiar sting button to the player face Shepard, but the couple of conversations without choice like give the order, then carry the good news to those guys that left, because they are people too, and we'll be friends galaxies; and everything else is not a very long video from a normal direction - that it was clear why build and why set off in pursuit]

So went. Shepard of course. where without it) Arrived. Heard about Ketto. Stunned (all, except for Sheppard, of course). For a race that forcibly makes all of their own kind, and contamination is a problem worthy of comparison with the reapers.

And then - be creative. Under normal writer to make all this epic is quite possible. And if you save the optimization level for its time in МЕ1-3, you can do massive and iconic as the trilogy.

Dream. Wiped her tears away. They spit on EA.

Z
Zh1VaGo 01.04.20

Why make a huge game with a great and interesting plot, if you can make PUBG. I answered your question!

A
A Gamer 01.04.20

It's EA. Im single, not interested. Them crates and microtransactions.

M
MunchkiN 616 01.04.20

most likely if there is a continuation of the Andromeda. continuation of the rider doesn't have to be direct.
about the game peck-peck is unlikely to be procedural generation is unlikely to be 30 planets in eclipsing vold o OK PEK-PEK, and if the coop in the new game about flying safety go there will be some kind of a game