3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
san.e4ka 01.10.19 12:02 pm

Play FarCry4 with comfort (guide) (Far Cry 4)

* Updated * 09.12.2014

I want to tell You how much I(l)fought result in 35-40 fps without freezes.
Before it was 20-25 fps and terrible slowdowns when turning the camera and when riding in traffic.

Play patch 1.4.0 crack from Reloaded .
Installed the latest driver from AMD (dated 9/12/2014)
http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/desktop?os=Windows+7+-+64
C these wood fps has become mandatory also at 1680x1050 , - 40fps , prior to the installation of wood - 25-30fps .
Plus , included crepuscular rays Advanced .Vert.sync Off.Triple Buffering Off.

Installation video
Spoiler

Start the game program GameBooster 3.1 ( http://www.ex.ua/10671378 )
In the configuration GameBooster allocated to all services in the tabs of Unnecessary services and Other
Add the game to the program's database (you can slave.of the table or the bin folder)
Choose a game and click Acceleration and run
Enjoy.

Play with a disabled Internet connection (turned off GameBooster'om),disabled explorer.exe (disabled GameBooster'th)
Task Manager and the browser should be closed , because consume a lot of memory.
To enable explorer.exe back, need to Start task Manager -> File -> New task (Run...) -> enter explorer.exe -> OK .

Added Optimizer for fps and Universal Antifreeze . Take here http://www.ex.ua/view/82676922
Archives unzip into the bin folder .
Depending on your graphics card, put in the same folder the file enbseries.ini from the folder For Nvidia or For ATI.

Also X:\Users\****\Documents\My Games\Far Cry 4\RLD!\GamerProfile.xml changed the settings AlphaToCoverage=0 DisableLoadingMip0=1

A noticeable increase in fps .

That's all.
I hope that helped.

Oh yeah.My iron:
AMD Phenom II X4 B45 (3.00 GHz)
Ram 8 Gb
AMD Radeon HD 7700 1 Gb
Win7
60 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belomorkanal 01.10.19

There is a way to provide a system of high-speed paging file, even faster than SSD. You need to have at least 16 GB operatives, 4 strips of 4 GB. Two straps operating in dukenuke to leave as a memory. The remaining ~8 GB can be defined as a separate partition for data storage and put it under the swap file.
Do not know the details, but this method has very long been used by some extreme.

V
Vanya Vatov 01.10.19

Belomorkanal
That is to cut a piece of memory to increase the memory size? XD
In this case, it is simply stupid to disable swap and all,or to exhibit symbolic a few megabytes.
RAM Disk generally useless fad in fact,don't even know for what purposes can be useful.
By the way,the idea guys,test the game without the swap,how's it going with the frieze be?
I myself am paging turned on,like there were no problems,but then drew farkray which eats 1.5 gig of RAM and the rest to make some pressure...

P
Patow 01.10.19

The system is Intel Core i3 550 3.20 Ghz 2 cores 4 threads GTX 550 Ti 4gb of RAM Repak from Mechanics version 1.03 tablet reloaded 1600x900 min settings gameprofile changed got me?Permanent MicroProse,when the camera moves the image twitches what to do?

S
SGate 01.10.19

Ivan Watts
By the way,the idea guys,test the game without the swap,how's it going with the frieze be?
I wrote above, friezes disappeared, especially the helicopter flew across the map and friezes fiction.

m
mrHrdS 01.10.19

BlackOpen
And 4GB not tested? Would probably be a mistake to give...

B
Belomorkanal 01.10.19

Ivan Watts
Duck clear stump that is a very vague stray. However, what is in it, again some are such garbage. In addition, the paging file and RAM don't always work together.

S
SGate 01.10.19

mrHrdS
4 just hangs tightly wind.

N
Neimovernyy 01.10.19

Win 8.1 x64 msi radeon 6770hd 1GB,3GB RAM,AMD phenom x3 2.3 and RAM overclocked slightly too.Resolution монитора1280х1024 on minimal 20-32 fps,and the maximum speed for all,all inclusive fps 17 - 25 in batches not tested so run about 10 minutes everywhere.Measured fps with fraps prog.

Also X:\Users\****\Documents\My Games\Far Cry 4\RLD!\GamerProfile.xml changed the settings AlphaToCoverage=0 DisableLoadingMip0=1 done.

oops.... I restart the game 12-13 fps graphics settings high.

s
san.e4ka 01.10.19

Incredible
So Fraps eats about 5 -7 fps, turn off triple bufferization and Vert.synchronization,when folding and deployment , watch whatever the settings were always Full screen(not borderless). Another option GPUBufferedFrames put 1

N
Neimovernyy 01.10.19

_ASHO
turn off triple bufferization and Vert.synchronization,when folding and deployment , watch whatever the settings were always Full screen(not borderless). Another option GPUBufferedFrames put at 1 not long waste it seems more stable fps and maximum fps is already up to 46 settings where set to low(shadows,geometry) and the maximum with some disabled options

m
mrHrdS 01.10.19

Incredible
This thing just makes the game load loanstore, no matter what the settings were not.

N
Neimovernyy 01.10.19

mrHrdS

sharp textures on maximum do not become worse

s
san.e4ka 01.10.19

Incredible
You do not understand. If I put the settings AlphaToCoverage=0 DisableLoadingMip0=1 , what would you texture in the settings did not choose , they will be of the same quality.

v
vitaliksk8errr 01.10.19

Oddly enough, but satisfied with the optimization, my computer is not powerful: i5-2500 3.30 ghz, 8 gb, GTX560ti twin frozr 3 448 cores 1280 mb, collected 3 years ago, with patch 1.4 35-40 fps consistently on !the max! + smaa at medium produces 60 or more.

-
- DILOR- 01.10.19

DisableLoadingMip0=1 - removes friezes 100%
GPUMaxBufferedFrames=1 - makes a smoother image, because right begins to run Vsync
UseTrippleBuffering=1 - enables triple buffering (when enabled in the game settings it does not work) + 10 fps
ShowFPS=1 - oddly enough, the fps is not showing, but + adds 5-10

S
Straic84 01.10.19

In General, really, friezes disappear if you put DisableLoadingMip0=1. Everything on max, antialiasing turned off. And on my old 25-30fps. Resolution textures have not noticed the deterioration. Eating just to put a texture on at least the frieze. Config in the profile.

k
kent209 01.10.19

It's magic of some sort, put DisableLoadingMip0=1 and all freezes disappeared, is now a pleasure to play!!!!

N
Neimovernyy 01.10.19

_ASHO

parameters AlphaToCoverage=0 DisableLoadingMip0=1 , what would you texture in the settings did not choose , they will be of the same quality.

In the game make low teksturki 1965 all spread out,make the high clear.Why does the quality change if the parameters are(AlphaToCoverage=0 DisableLoadingMip0=1 )?

s
san.e4ka 01.10.19

Incredible
You're definitely in the right file and retain all prescribed?

z
zetram 01.10.19

Did everything seems to be correct,the fps has significantly risen 50 - 90 (without the rifle of course),but the friezes pancake left and strongly felt when moving on transport(((maybe not optimize under fx 8350?Dunno,generally pechalka((