3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
siriyss 01.04.20 04:02 pm

Optimization (Doom Eternal)

Share who or what started what problems are faced and how to play!
196 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spidermanos 01.04.20

dilat
sucidal like for a second, flashed a black screen and all)

O
Oleg Adrenalin 01.04.20

-Zion-
Correction 2K resolution if that)

D
Dead Skinhead 01.04.20

AMD FX-6300 RX590 (1920x1080) (Absolute Nightmare) stable 60 fps)

R
Refresh2002 01.04.20

Does anyone know how to get around the restriction on the memory in the game?

U
Urry10 01.04.20

I know how to get around the limitation on VRAM, but I can't find a file with the config..To save no...Someone tell me where the game saves in addition to stores more graphics config ?

A
And Man 01.04.20

C:\Users\Имя user\Saved games\id Software\DOOMEternal\base\DOOMEternalConfig.local is the config of graphics

U
Urry10 01.04.20

Where something else should be in this file is clearly not enough data, not even the same screen resolution.

// This file is for local settings only and will not be synchronized cloud
configVersion 9
r_materialAniso 8
r_waterLodViewDistance 32
r_waterInterleaveUpdates 0
r_mode 19
r_blurRadialScale 0
r_blurRadialQuality 2
r_SSDOQuality 2

Must be a file where is on / off the plane, and other stuff....

g
gennaz 01.04.20

Anton Martynyuk
At a low preset time,well if rules,of course.

U
Urry10 01.04.20

Have berecovered all necessary fix is probably to wait...I fly at the most there is high, only the texture does not put a higher low...this is the PPC, comrades, are they being bullied ?

K
KiryshKa 01.04.20

It's not the texture quality, and something to do with streaming textures.

Streaming (eng. streaming) in computer games loading game data which "needs to be" directly during the game. For example: as soon as the game character approaches the city in the background, load the model and textures of the city.

Z
Zaozaa 01.04.20

Weird shit. The GTX 970, put 2K resolution and now the game stupidly does not give the image. On the monitor hanging no signal, do not know now how to at least try to return a full hd picture. The rest of the game in 2K go with a Bang

z
zEmberg 01.04.20

Excellent optimization for AMD in the ultra flies with the old
xeon3470 and RKH 580 8 GB
Spoiler

D
DemonXL1080 01.04.20

Zaozaa
Delete the settings files, I have the same thing after update, and removed all the rules became.

P
Palych Rokov 01.04.20

The game runs quite briskly, even on my antiquated budget system. The only bug or glitch is the inability HDR enabled, once when I first started the game I turned it on, but it seemed to me that the dropped fps, disabled and more cut can't - black screen, have the monitor off and then on again and says that Monique does not support HDR and I haven't done HDR is not included. Doom Iternal and Destiny 2 almost 2 games where HDR really brightens up the picture. The gameplay harder version of 2016, there are new game mechanics and the game is harder even on the lowest difficulty level to play at times complicated and he dies, in General, I don't know what anyone wanted from the Duma, but a step forward relative to last part there a bit I think the gameplay has become more dynamic. In a series of doom plot has never been a strong point and not the plot we play games of this kind. Anyway, here's a video blog, anyone interested can look at

P
Palych Rokov 01.04.20

Zaozaa wrote:
The GTX 970, put 2K resolution and now the game stupidly does not give the image. On the monitor hanging no signal, do not know now how to at least try to return a full hd picture. The rest of the game in 2K go with a Bang
yeah, 4GB outdated some where even memory is not full speed in 1440p all on hurrah))) how are you storytellers come from?

T
Tomas Sevchenko 01.04.20

GeForce RTX 2060 Super, Intel Core i7-7700K 16gb, 1080p. Settings all on max, the graphics card is loaded to a maximum of 40% at 60 fps at 120 fps 80% load but my monitor is 60 Hertz and I play at 60 fps

Z
Zam29 01.04.20

After installing the drivers cost to restart the comp and everything was fine. thank you all!

F
FeniX009 01.04.20

SanSanZ
What kind of nonsense about a frame counter? How performance may fall?

S
SanSanZ 01.04.20

FeniX009
It's not nonsense, but fact. How do you know ? Well that gampu wrote about it, at first did not understand why their tests half above, after disabled counter NVIDIA and was 50% faster somewhere.
Then the incentive of the discussions were savorily this topic people, well, and now leads the game in steam have this information.

m
mylovar 01.04.20

on 2080ти and ай9 4K 60 fps)But the graphics darmawangsa)