3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
siriyss 01.04.20 04:02 pm

Optimization (Doom Eternal)

Share who or what started what problems are faced and how to play!
196 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lex-one 01.04.20

P. Rock
P. rock wrote:
atch Dogs 2, ME Andromeda, AC Origins, Odyssey, Borderlands 3, Anthem, Destiny 2, Division 1&2, Breakpoint, RDR 2
There 2080ti on the ultra not remove. Well, except for Destiny 2, Division 1&2.
But I agree in principle, Radeon 7 there is no need to buy, he often weaker competitor for the same cost, the memory is never requested, and when you become, then the middle card is already at 12 GB will have. Card without nvidia. Yes if you have a choice between 1080ti or Radeon 7, it is better to take 1080ti, she still shows fine.

K
Karl Son 01.04.20

Lex-one wrote:
Radeon 7 there is no need to buy, it is often weaker than the competitor
the funny thing is that it's somewhere a bit weaker 5700хт, and at a price almost 2 times higher than it was a couple of months.ago

B
BaatarTengu 01.04.20

Lex-one
Now because of such a huge dollar, even dangerous card to buy. Everything was very expensive. Even more expensive than it was. On the days thought to sell their 2080ti, and indeed the entire company and buy Sonya 4. It's a bunch of cool exclusives and no need for small graphics settings. Not so long left to the fifth version. Maybe she'll wait and make a conclusion. And while not to play in that.
The guy better have bought a used.have 1080ti. More would be good in games.

B
BaatarTengu 01.04.20

P. rock wrote:
try to play at 4K in Watch Dogs 2, ME Andromeda, AC Origins, Odyssey, Borderlands 3, Anthem, Destiny 2, Division 1&2, Breakpoint, RDR 2 and a bunch of other
He doesn't have a gambling problem, he said. So can he suitable for their games. And in the other he is not playing.

L
Lex-one 01.04.20

BaatarTengu
Stupid idea, there is a good ekzov only GOW. Everything else on the fan.
And ekzov there is little, half goes to the PC.

B
BaatarTengu 01.04.20

Lex-one
There's a lot of good exclusives. Why should only Some of us. And soon the second part!!!!!
The console will soon take over the world games. And we are only going to buy a computer, but the card +100500 Babosov and play settings to something not retarded. Recently the korifan played last of us and the spider. Here is a game so play!

L
Lex-one 01.04.20

BaatarTengu
Well, I understand, see that you do not touch the consoles. Well then, discover a world of frustration and delight.

B
BaatarTengu 01.04.20

Lex-one
I touched only the other. He is an ardent consolers. To him and go play.

L
Lex-one 01.04.20

BaatarTengu
So why would you own a console? Take a friend for two months to play. Not a friend of that Le? Have to give.

B
BaatarTengu 01.04.20

Lex-one
So you want all the time) the Telecom will Need to stock up, to lie down in the chair and taritsa on the big screen)

B
BaatarTengu 01.04.20

Lex-one
I heard that the fall will be a game about the Avengers!!! That was sick to play together like))

L
Lex-one 01.04.20

BaatarTengu
So I'm at the computer doing:)
The console is also available, but really I just rolled GOW.

m
matrixua 01.04.20

what would bring the above to circumvent the limit of charts , click P in the lower right corner

s
sevapva 01.04.20

Karl Son
bought to make it. your evaluation is completely inappropriate.

K
Karl Son 01.04.20

sevapva wrote:
bought to make it. your evaluation is completely inappropriate.
I'm not saying that the card is bad, but for the same money there are better foods

m
matrixua 01.04.20

generally, the recommended version of wood 442.74 best suited

on 445.75 worse fps

s
saa0891 01.04.20

Optimizing and adjustment is great (I would even say reference) as DooM in 2016,all flies without any hint of a drawdown,that would be all the games developed so suited to optimization.

Driver not updated for a long time.

E
Ewwr 01.04.20

matrixua
There is a problem, better go to 442.74.

L
Legend_of_the_Hero 01.04.20

i7 3820, nVidia GTX670, 16GB DDRIII flight low great))) Except that every 2-3 hours tightly hangs and sometimes 4 hours without problems goes, all loaded very quickly, thank you all properly optimized.

A
Alex_K0778 01.04.20

gennaz
ummm
ahahaha
Barely pulls the game 1050ti?) Stable 60fps on high