3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wixum 01.04.20 04:08 pm

Do not run the game (Windows 10) (Need for Speed: Underground)

XS do you play NFS U in 2020, but still. I decided to download the game, as I wanted doprejte of this classic. Downloaded the 1.4 version with the Russian language. I opened the file Speed.exe the resolution was replaced by a dark screen for a few seconds, and then the departure. Followed the task Manager, it turned out that Speed.exe stupidly closed. No errors, no nothing. Just go on and collapses. Searched almost all pages with similar problems, but their never found. Tried to download another Repack, but the problem remained the same. Also, the game used the same Repack, but on the laptop with Windows XP. I have no idea what to do, and to play infection want very much. Help than can please. Harakteristiki computer can write, if need be.
21 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wixum 01.04.20

And Yes, to play on the laptop not an option, as there is lag very hard, even and run.

v
vovangt4 01.04.20

Wixum
Compatibility with other versions of Windows in the properties I tried to put?

W
Wixum 01.04.20

vovangt4
Yes, I tried. With all of them. And on behalf of the administrator run

W
Wixum 01.04.20

vovangt4
And all together. DEP also did not help

L
Lelik_mc_kawai 01.04.20

Wixum
and here it is

included?

W
Wixum 01.04.20

Lelik_mc_kawai
Yes, included

v
vovangt4 01.04.20

Wixum
I think the crack is, or what libraries are missing in Windows.

i
igoryok31 01.04.20

Wixum
system requirements Need for Speed: Underground - Pentium III 1.3 GHz, RAM 512 MB, video Card DirectX 9.0 with 64 MB of memory or its equivalent, and what kind of laptop? calculator?)

M
Mars_City 01.04.20

Wixum
For try Windows to the latest version to upgrade.
On older versions there was a problem

W
Wixum 01.04.20

Mars_City
Already the latest version

W
Wixum 01.04.20

igoryok31
GTX 760, INTEL CORE I3, 8GB of RAM is the computer just in case. Laptop loaded with any garbage, and so laggy. But among this stuff is important, and its too long and hard to rearrange. Here so :/

W
Wixum 01.04.20

vovangt4
Crack is not exactly a curve (3 a crack the most popular and not so tried, the same problem). I'm almost 100% sure that it is with a computer. Here only will agree that can any library be missed. And it's probably not my fault, maybe immediately after buying, such as downloaded Most Wanted and GTA San Andreas. On account of GTA do not remember such problem was different, but the problem with MW was almost similar. I then scored and pulled down a game, maybe already on the laptop passed. Well, as some libraries may be missing? Or each one has his own, very different?

L
Leon S Kenedy 01.04.20

I'm more interested in more what the fuck what the second underground that mostwanted 2005 that the carbon at the 10 wines give 5-10 frames per second,th is just nonsense and how to solve it?

v
vovangt4 01.04.20

Wixum
Advise have website Microsoft all versions Visual C++ is not only the last, and both and x64 and x86 for 32 bit applications. To update or install OpenAL in many old games the sound library OpenAL that is, to update the Net Framework, I have a program for Vice City and San Andreas for modding, here it only requires Net Framework 2.0 and the new sees.

L
Leon S Kenedy 01.04.20

vovangt4
I'm more interested in more what the fuck what the second underground that mostwanted 2005 that the carbon at the 10 wines give 5-10 frames per second,th is just nonsense and how to solve it?

v
vovangt4 01.04.20

Leon S Kenedy
I have not seen this, but apparently something in Windows prevents them from working.

K
KLON_ROVER 01.04.20

If there's a second disk, put Windows XP, seven is too big.
Sam sat at the 7ke, and on another drive XP just in case)))

d
dilat 19.03.21

What are your Windows assemblies from Vasyans? At 10, it works great that the first Ander, that the second

W
Wixum 19.03.21

dilat
No people, I have a licensed Windows, the latest version.

d
dilat 19.03.21

Wixum
So the problem is software