3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Wixum 01.04.20 04:08 pm

Do not run the game (Windows 10) (Need for Speed: Underground)

XS do you play NFS U in 2020, but still. I decided to download the game, as I wanted doprejte of this classic. Downloaded the 1.4 version with the Russian language. I opened the file Speed.exe the resolution was replaced by a dark screen for a few seconds, and then the departure. Followed the task Manager, it turned out that Speed.exe stupidly closed. No errors, no nothing. Just go on and collapses. Searched almost all pages with similar problems, but their never found. Tried to download another Repack, but the problem remained the same. Also, the game used the same Repack, but on the laptop with Windows XP. I have no idea what to do, and to play infection want very much. Help than can please. Harakteristiki computer can write, if need be.
21 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wixum 19.03.21

In short, I do not know by what miracle and whether it helped, BUT, the game started after the installation and launch of the dgVoodoo program. Apparently, my bakery did not support the ancient Direct X, and without it, the game did not fury. this program emulates the work of old directs, so cool what worked. although my repack may have helped, I'm not sure.