3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kihaku565 01.04.20 04:10 pm

Questions on the passage side quests (Risen 2: Dark Waters)

if someone found the sword Caster shower tell me where you found it???
196 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stroitel Administracii 01.04.20

my question is, once sailed to the island, I have been tasked to include a note to the pirates at the post. Came to big shot, I opened them, going through and lights up the inscription the end and exits from the home menu, the same canoe in the cave where you get sugar cane the natives under protection of the Inquisition. Help mi

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 01.04.20

rustavelli1901, quack, mate. On the license all right.

R
Rowey 01.04.20

rustavelli1901
2 options: 1) Crack. 2) you Have the beta.

I
Ingbelial 01.04.20

People has anyone found a blade caster shower?

W
WarAlasial 01.04.20

Blade SELENATES in the Temple where Raven is

S

People! I do not understand one. If I get the torch, then I either throw it away or go with him. Him not to hide?

I
Ingbelial 01.04.20

WarAlasial could you specify where exactly - and I have the temple searched and found nothing.

S

Who got all 10 times from a pistol at thrown bottles with a challenging game? How is this even possible?

J
Jorgas 01.04.20

THURISAZ
So it was in the Gothic style, so it Was in Gothic 2 also had risen. In Gothic 3 too, I guess. Torch disposable item.

S

The question remains open. Has anyone hit all 10 times from a pistol at thrown bottles, coconuts, etc. on the difficult level of the game. I'm up to 8 times. Everything I try, but... gross. Maybe someone's strategy has already developed?

K
Kihaku565 01.04.20

WarAlasial can you elaborate more where it is all about the temple, ran all the sarcophagi looked, not found...

m
mazaza 01.04.20

I found the blade Royal sword, on the first island then to Puerto Isabella I completed the task to forge and it is in the dialogue said your reward the hilt of the Royal sword, but instead gave me the Garda tagliatela shower now I have two GUARD...
WHAT to do?

m
mazaza 01.04.20

THURISAZ
I have max 9=) but it was just a miracle...
I put the sight closer to the lower left corner, after the projectile flew'm taking him with a mouse trajectory, equalize the speed and press...

I
Ingbelial 01.04.20

People blade caster shower is located in Antigua on the third floor of a warehouse or some other building there are 2 boxes close by. Same with monkeys you can find a monster to hunt-hangman's noose.

F
Fitterr 01.04.20

Embelia
Thank you, kind person:) And I'm seduced by fake temple, all oblazil.
And I have a monkey dunk, heathen, sorry:(

G
GarretSSS 01.04.20

mazaza
I found the blade Royal sword, on the first island then to Puerto Isabella I completed the task to forge
I'm going to go crazy. It seems to be playing the same game... Where was it found? What is the job of a blacksmith? In my dialogue with him there is nothing like

I
Ingbelial 01.04.20

GarretSSS blade of the Royal sword is situated on the first island in the South-East in a chest right next to him there Guli and alligator. And the job of a blacksmith is already at the shore of swords there is a 5 blades have to be forged.

m
mazaza 01.04.20

Duc someone knows something about the hilt of the Royal sword?

I
Ingbelial 01.04.20

mazaza the hilt of the Royal sword is markauskas Bay on the North. It is necessary for banks to go.

b
bleen 01.04.20

where to find the Como caster shower and the blade is dancing on the waves?